Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pretty In Pink

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pretty In Pink
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I shot with lovely Giovanna yesterday for my next to last shoot, and she'll be featured on Monday. So any suggestions of Whom I shoot make the last model?

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine,Tracy or Eliza is my votes for last model!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam only you could make me cry and masterbate at the same time [Cry] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slingbacklover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine all the way
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM, These are my kind of soles... [Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
MMMMM, These are my kind of soles... [Drool]

-

Mine too!

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan of Giovanna for 10 years and I'd always found her to be the most beautiful woman. I remember when I first seen her on this site it was september 2005 and I was so amazed by her beauty and her feet are sublime that's when I knew on that day I instantly became a fan of Giovanna. Thank you very much Adam I appreciate all your hard work and dedication that you put into your site. [Smile]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDogg128
Board Regular
Member # 47547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDogg128   Email KDogg128   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy J, Casey, Julie, Marien, Macy, Dee... So many wonderful models have graced your site, it is too hard to choose just one.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links