Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Clean My Dirty Sausages

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clean My Dirty Sausages
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I see you there, staring at my dirty sausages. I know, they're just so cute. And look at how wrinkly my soles are! I've been walking around all day with no socks on so they're pretty filthy by now. Don't just stand there; clean them for me! I want you to take that soft wet tongue of yours and rub it from my heel to toe. Make sure you get every inch, I don't want you to miss a single spot. What a good boy. Now, suck on each and every tender little toe of mine. Aren't they so succulent?

http://clips4sale.com/93379/14262787

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes please, I want to wrap my tongue all over those feetsies!! [Drool]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHHH....me too!!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links