Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jenny Badeau's thick soft soles on the bed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jenny Badeau's thick soft soles on the bed
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another set of Jenny's super thick soles, this time she is on the bed showing off her bare feet in jeans. This chicks feet were just made to press your face into!

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sir your rate with finding thick soled women is phenomenal. Do you you audition them before you shoot them?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Sir your rate with finding thick soled women is phenomenal. Do you you audition them before you shoot them?

I am also curious [Wink]
She has very nice feet, thanks [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice...

Damn it! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one seriously sexy lady.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

Thanks guys!! Really appreciate the love [Cheers] To answer your question Robotron2084, this chick was recommended to me so I knew she had thick soles, but in order to find my other models I don't audition, but that is a great Idea!!! I do however check all their social media stuff of any form and have gotten pretty good at guessing what their feet will most likely look like based on any semi barefoot images I can find. Not always right though [Laugh]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the information. When I search for prospects I also judge based on the photos I see. I'm getting back with the "hit" rate, but would love a recommendation. Sadly most models I've shot don't really want to do it (but sure want to get paid) and I suspect most of their friends are the same.

Oh well I hope to keep shooting anyways...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love jennys think soles. Such a great site and i hope your doing well with it. Its about time a UK site does well. Will you be doing a set with Kalita again soon? Her nice meaty soles are perfect
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
I love jennys think soles. Such a great site and i hope your doing well with it. Its about time a UK site does well. Will you be doing a set with Kalita again soon? Her nice meaty soles are perfect

Thanks jpfeet, your support is much appreciated!! And yes I will be doing an update next week with Kalita [Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links