Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Size 11 Puerto Rican Teacher Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Size 11 Puerto Rican Teacher Soles
DwaynePowers
Board Regular
Member # 48559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwaynePowers   Author's Homepage   Email DwaynePowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristy has an extremely hot body and her feet are long and slender. Her toes are also long and almost as like fingers. She told me about how she can pick everything up with her feet. We also talk about her age, foot size, and hobbies. She shows off the tattoos on her long sexy legs. She’s been walking around all day and was glad too finally take off her high heels. Her toes are really flexible and long. Kristy is definitely one of the hottest girls I’ve ever recorded!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

BareFoot Freaks

--------------------
http://dwaynepowers.com/feet

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ay Caramba!!! [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW! Gorgeous!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U la la [Smile] So long toes [Smile] Wonderful [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWWEE !!! [Drool] Would I love to sniff and lick those big beautiful soles, from her heels all the way up to the tips of her toes!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Works for me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where the song "Hot for teacher" comes from. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links