Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Polish exchange student experiences foot fetish in America (size 10.5 feet)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Polish exchange student experiences foot fetish in America (size 10.5 feet)
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ludmila is a former dancer from Poland currently studying in USA. She was interested in doing a foot fetish video shoot and was surprised there are men who like women with big feet. She wears a size 10.5 shoe. This video features a candid conversation with Ludmila, mainly regarding foot fetishism. As she talks she wiggles and scrunches her feet and toes, showing off her great wrinkles. I have to also mention she has a great toe spread and she even says she can pick up and grab many things with her toes. I have to say her feet smelled very sweaty and sour, due to walking in the hot weather in flip flops. She experiences foot worship in this shoot and ends up enjoying it, saying how it feels good to have a tongue between her toes.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I love it when we teach them the American way! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do like your style awkwardfootguy!! Ludmila is a real catch and i'm glad she has been educated in the ways of the foot fetishist! [Big Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job finding Ludmila...But whatever happened to Jacklyn?

[ September 17, 2015, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well sir, you've done it again! Congrats on another fantastic delight!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
I do like your style awkwardfootguy!! Ludmila is a real catch and i'm glad she has been educated in the ways of the foot fetishist! [Big Grin]

Thank you, you have great models as well!

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:

Thanks, you can pm me about Jacklyn if you want

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

I appreciate all the feedback. New videos are up at everydaysoles. More pictures of Ludmilla

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

I really like this picture... I suppose after talking about footjobs Ludmilla got a fairly clear idea what might fit between her arches...

-

--------------------

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:
quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:

Thanks, you can pm me about Jacklyn if you want
I'll do that soon.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links