Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MommiesFeet ** New ** Updates! (Page 6) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: MommiesFeet ** New ** Updates! (Page 6)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glabrous1:
ahhh there's them feet - and dat face... (ya gots a great mug there mommie)happy to see ya here. [Smile]

I am getting back into the swing of things when it comes to my picture taking... I am happy to have your warm reception!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GORMEE:
She's in a class all by herself. Hall of fame for real. It's great to see her any day. One of the few that can pull off the no polish look too. But, that's just my opinion.

Ahhhh a nekked toes lover! I love meeting the challenge of good natural nails... Keep an eye out. I go nekked quite often! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
...and all is right in he world again.

You know first hand how life has rolled for me... I am eager to stretch my toes out over here again! I have missed this place!!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Class act.

Words I love to hear... [Kiss]

--------------------

-

fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad to see you back!!! It's been too long!!!

Hope all has been well with you...

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by fffun:
So glad to see you back!!! It's been too long!!!

Hope all has been well with you...

Thanks fffun!!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

[Bump]
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
A fresh new update 9/20/15
Backyard Soles
 -

-

-

--------------------

-

moville88
Board Regular
Member # 43016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moville88   Email moville88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I'm in love with your feet!

--------------------
moville88

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update! My favourite previous sets of yours were always the ones with you and black flip flops and dirty feet/dusty feet. Any chance of seeing a set like that in the future?
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by soft sole lover:
Thanks for the update! My favourite previous sets of yours were always the ones with you and black flip flops and dirty feet/dusty feet. Any chance of seeing a set like that in the future?

Absolutely! I love the challenge of different types of "dirty feet".

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by moville88:
OMG I'm in love with your feet!

Wicked! Stick around for Sunday updates!!

--------------------

-

soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by soft sole lover:

Absolutely! I love the challenge of different types of "dirty feet".
Awesome! Look forward to seeing the pics!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

-

-

Not only you got some great feet, Mommie, but you got good taste in literature, too! [Big Grin]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phew! My gosh MD [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny889
Board Regular
Member # 42014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny889   Email danny889   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow amazing pics Mommie, absolutely stunning as always. when i first started getting into the online foot world yours were the first feet i really really thought i wanted to smell and worship. Since then we have had lift off in my foot sniffing fantasies [Smile] so i thank you for that. I do hope they get as stinky as some of your pics and videos suggest, i'd love to bury my nose into your sweaty toes [Smile]

xx

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links