Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Philly princess (soles, foot play)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Philly princess (soles, foot play)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link below to go to the store.

Right after a musical event this beautiful little gal sat near the fountain plaza and stayed around texting and taking selfies for a while. She had her feet up but there were some chairs in front of her so I had to go over and move them away and hope that she didn't mind that. She seemed not to. She was very cute and silly, taking selfies and then sticking her tongue out and giggling as she posted her images, I assume to friends. She saw what I was up to right away and she seemed to find this kind of interesting, peeking slyly at the camera now and then. During the segment she engages in an extended bout of COMPLETELY AMAZING foot flexing which puts me in kind of a trance whenever I watch it! Her feet are small, with high arches and beautifully tapered toes painted red, and her face is just so sweet and beautiful. She had a government-issued ID from Pennsylvania -- it was tucked into her phone case. So I'm just going to guess she's a polished and pretty Main Line Philly beauty.

The caps can't capture just how alluring her amazing sole tease was....

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how'd I love to bury my face on those soles. Nice capture!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. She's the truth. Just stunning stuff. Literally an 11/10, gorgeous face, soles to die for, and the way the her toes are tapered, yessssir!!!!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys like. Was amazing to see this gorgeous girl live.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links