Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Random guy just walks up and asks her to bare her soles in public.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random guy just walks up and asks her to bare her soles in public.
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this cute gal out at the beach with a friend and knew immediately that she'd make great CBF material.

I never know exactly who I'm looking for when hunting for random strangers in public, but I know it when I see it.

This girl's radiant energy stood out to me, so I cruised up and introduced myself.

She was pretty much flabbergasted, yet highly entertained and curious at the same time; accepting my invitation for no more reason than it was a hilarious proposition to have some random guy just walk up and ask to bare her soles.

No bribes, no contracts, just real girls volunteering their real feet.

Filmed in glorious crystal clear 4K Ultra HD.

Video or it never happened->

-

720p 1080p 2160p

The world's largest barefoot gallery online
Highest resolution feet on the net
11 years 4000 models
Updated everyday
Reviews

[ September 20, 2015, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed! I love seeing validation that any random guy is capable of greatness when equipped with the knowledge and social skills which allow him to succeed! Perhaps that is why CBF is constantly at the top!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Bump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Do you pay these girls? It's never that easy for me, but then again, I wouldn't just ask a girl off the street to model for me, I usually hand them my card and have them call me later.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Nope, don't have the time and money to hire models, unfortunately. There's little to be made at this these days, as you know, but that's OK, because I'm in it for the love.

Luckily, here in Southern California, there are so many gorgeous beautiful ladies who love posing just for fun; a guy can easily meet girls all day long, with nothing more than a little personality.

Managing appointments has always seemed like a real grind to me. All the scheduling, questions, instructions, back and forth, drama, rescheduling, etc... waste of time.

It's so much more fun and authentic to just take the cameras out and see who I can find; no expectations, no disappointments, just another day at the beach...

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links