Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Craigslist success: updated 10/3 pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Craigslist success: updated 10/3 pics
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After atleast 40 replies that resulted in either bad feet, sketchy situations, or girls who just lived too far to meet...finally found a perfect Footfriend..and i do mean perfect!

Non foot related- our birthdays are just a day apart, same hobbies, favorite tv shows..very laid back open girl. 5'8 Beautiful face, green eyes with almost black hair. Body was amazing

Feet- size 9s. Has done foot worship before is not a rookie but not a pro..shes interested in footparties im thinking if asking her to one. She said the foot massage was perfectly timed because of her job and i coukd tell from her reactions she loved the attention on her feet. She kept mentioning how fun it was mashing her soles in my face.. Waiting for our 2nd meeting before trying anything further than just worship.. but heres so me pics

-

-

-
 -

[ October 03, 2015, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: blackmagict34 ]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah man, by the 4th pick I drooled on my keyboard. What did they smell like? How old is she? A pretty awesome find!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23 yrs old..and they had a perfect light aroma of feet...she was wearing sandals but you can tell she has a light sweat constantly throughout the day

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that sounds like the perfect situation, enjoy it.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are very pretty feet. Congrats!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Great score! very nice feet.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

We met in a public lot..We got out of our cars and grabbed a drink from the deli and obviously i checked out her feet first. She was wearing those thong sandals with zippers on the back..I couldn't waitttt to get my hands on them. They looked even bigger and smoother in person but i didnt want to seem to anxious.. We drove to a safe spot, and just got to know eachother and chilled(🚬) for a while before she put her seat back, put her feet on my lap & told me to have at them.

the first time i put her soles in my face she immediately started wiggling her toes and i exclaimed "omg thats my favorite!"
she got so excited that i got an erection from her reaction.." Yes i cant wait to just jam them in your face real good " ( we had discussed meeting @ home the next time)

not a dominant tone, more of an 'excited someone wants to play with her feet' attitude...love it

--------------------

Lovebareinheels
Board Regular
Member # 31497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovebareinheels   Email Lovebareinheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those are great soles and some perfect looking toes as well, very nice do enjoy. It's nice she is enjoying it, it always makes things much more satisfying overall
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story bro! Thoroughly enjoyed can't wait for your next meet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OUTSTANDING !!!! 10's all across the board !!! Take a bow sir!

[Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff my man! It's always nice to see girls so willing to engage in foot fun!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like success indeed.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!! LOVE THIS STORY!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links