Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Final girl 2015?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Final girl 2015?
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the season may be over for me -- it's supposed to rain the next three days and they usually take the lawn up in early October to put the fricking ICE RINK in -- just what midtown needs in October -- an ice rink. Anyway, assuming that was the case, I was at the lawn tonight, looking for that last segment of 2015. It was really overcast and humid and not many people were there, but there were these two little Asian tourists who actually stayed for a long time. The cuter one put her feet down sometimes in the IYF pose, but her feet were always kind of squished up against a bag so her soles weren't visible.

I had sort of given up on getting any sole exposure from her and had said to myself, oh well, that's it for 2015, especially as the light was failing. But as I walked by I noticed her feet were out a bit more, and squirming around nicely, so despite the failing light I sat down and captured about a minute of her soles. But it's a bit dark and only a minute long,s so rather than putting it up on the store I thought I'd just post it to YT as a freebie.

Who knows ... maybe she won't be Final Girl!

Here's the YT link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvp5nlxrnSc

And here's a preview cap:
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice ! Thanks for sharing. Love your work.
Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean, the fall and winter months can be brutal for us foot guys. But every now and then you get a brave one that says fuck it I'm wearing flip flops and it's like an early xmas gift for us foot guys.
Lucky for me I live in So Cal.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Thank you!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you ever filming nylon feet
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Nope

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links