Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Alice is a Gamer Girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Alice is a Gamer Girl
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a good chance guys here love at least one of these two things, if not both: feet and video games. If feet aren't your thing, what the hell are you doing here? If video games aren't, at least you have Alice's size 11 feet to adore. If you're like me, however, and love both, this set should be a fun one for you. I found a dress at the store that features one of my favorite video game series on it and I just had to have it in a set. When I mentioned the idea to Alice, she was all over it. She loves doing things that aren't trendy, or maybe even a bit nerdy. My kind of girl!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 11, wow! Nice long toes, too.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! If I ever sat down in front of the tv with her to play video games, I would sure find it hard to concentrate! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice is a doll. She admitted to me that she wanted to pose so bad for me, but was worried people wouldn't like size 11 feet. She does a great job and I was sure to share her feedback on here and on Instagram/Twitter when her photos are posted. She appreciates all the kind things everyone has said. I'm actually talking to her about a little blog feature I want to do too. More on that soon.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

If anyone on the forum is a fan of girls with big feet and would like to take part in a future column here on Wu's Feet Links, please send me a personal message on here. Just need like 2 or 3 people. Prefer to use forum members than go to social media, so I'm asking here first.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie pie she has that girl-next-door look that I love, reminiscent of Maria Dulce to me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome [Smile] ... she is a pretty girl with really nice feet and the Zelda games are a nice touch to the photos ... I remember getting the gold cartridge Legend of Zelda NES game for my 9th birthday back in 1988 and have been quite the Zelda fan since then [Cool]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful girl with very nice wrinkled size 11s

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her soles! She's a cutie to match.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No such thing as feet big too big or too small on this forum! Wow, what a paralelle... I just finished Link Between Worlds and am now playing Majora's Mask on my new 3DS.

Oh... And, GODAMMIT Patrick! [Jerkoff]
She's a keeper!

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links