Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Businesswoman's size 10s -- casual friday (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Businesswoman's size 10s -- casual friday (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- click my link to go to the store.

I shot this woman twice -- once on a friday when she was very casual with her big mane of hair up, dressed super casual, the second time in a business suit, her hair down. This is the first time. I love Jewish girls. I love their curves, I love their irreverance and assertiveness, I love their big noses, and I love how accepting they often are of attention from men. Also their feet are usually crazy ticklish, and that I really love! This girl is pretty obviously Jewish, I guess about five foot five or six. Her feet looked big and wide but I couldn't tell exactly how big because she had running shoes with her. All I could see was that her feet, compared to the support bar that keeps the seat back up, were quite large, particularly for her height. The second time we shot she had a pair of black business pumps on the ground and I was lucky enough to see a "10" on their soles, so she's a confirmed size 10. They are a bit wide but not too wide, and this threw off my size estimate the first time I shot her. Really slender feet sometimes look bigger than they are, and by the same token wider feet don't look as big.

She saw the camera right away, and it's obvious she knew I was shooting, and now and then gives a quizzical look at the camera, but this did not affect what she did -- she was there for about 45 minutes, and her feet were down, ankles crossed, for about 20 minutes of that time. I have edited the bare sole exposure down to about 12 minutes or so. Her soles are completely gorgeous, in immaculate shape, very tender looking, and with high arches. She was pretty game for being randomly videotaped but from the expression on her face, I'm not sure she knew why I was filming her! Then again, from the angle I was shooting, it may have been obvious. Girls with big feet are often self-conscious of them and maybe she appreciated the fact that I liked her big sexy soles enough to do this crazy thing? Maybe she's just a very liberal and tolerant person? Who knows. After a while when she seemed ok with it, I skootched closer to her so as to get a better face and sole angle -- she gave me a look when I did that but then went back to her texting!

Usually when I'm shooting I am focused so much on getting the shoot that I'm strictly business, but I still recall how tempted I was when I was shooting this to reach over and tickle her soft, vulnerable soles! Totally exciting experience.

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She would totally cover your face with those. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to bury my face in those huge beauties!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I'm with you, I find myself quite attracted to Jewish women, as well. Of course, not all, but they do have a certain something about them.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links