Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Arch-a-licious Anastasia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arch-a-licious Anastasia
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys, I've added the last couple of Anastasia clips to her page on the Feet Fair Clip Store to go along with her featured set this week. This fiery Russian redhead is as good as it gets, and her arches are simply sensational. I will also be adding Anastasia's support model's (Giovanna) clips later this week...

-  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam you're a spectacular man, when comes to finding the most elegant arches. Anastasia is a beautiful woman to admire. [Smile]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, i just love red heads!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Wow, i just love red heads!

You and me both, buddy...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red heads are underrated and that's why I love red heads. I agree with the both of you. [Smile]

[ October 21, 2015, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Isaiah The Aztec ]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Hey Adam, what's going to happen with the dvds that you have on your site since you're closing down your site?
wrinklesrule
Board Regular
Member # 38476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinklesrule   Email wrinklesrule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply beautiful
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning, beautiful
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arch-a-licious Indeed !!! [Mmm]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

To GQGuy and Isaiah The Aztec: I don't know what to tell you guys, I'm taking the running of Feet Fair as a week to week proposition, as I'm starting to work 10 and 12 hour days on my day job, and I don't see that slowing down for a while. I've had a lot of private messages and emails, requesting that I keep the site open, but since I wouldn't be able to maintain it that way I like, it wouldn't be the same Feet Fair you guys are used to. As I have stated before, I might consider just making the site just for video clips, but I haven't made any decisions yet. I wish I could give you guys a better answer, but I'm a bit overwhelmed at this time...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links