Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ultra-gorgeous French Arab or Lebanese gal (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ultra-gorgeous French Arab or Lebanese gal (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to the store -- click my link below to go to the store. This is pretty amazing.

I don't just catch soles in the park! Over on the other side, the library every once in a great while yields results too. Usually not, because there's not really anywhere to sit, although some of you may remember the Russian girl who smoked a cigarette and peeked at me as I shot the soles of her feet while I was, err, sitting on the sidewalk? [Laugh]

Well this time it wasn't necessary, as this girl was perched up near the defunct fountain called "Truth" on the north side of the library entrance (it's supposed to have been fixed and be pumping water again this summer, but I haven't seen those fountains pump water since I was in my 20s). She was reading a magazine in French, but she has very Arab looks, and is devestatingly beautiful. My guess is French girl of Arab ancestry, or a Lebanese girl.

And there she was, sitting in a place where she could take in the pretty reflecting pool near the fountain ... and where I could sit on the steps going up the the fountain and shoot some footage! Just look at that face, my God! And to see the face and then see those highly arched, soft soles with some occasionally quite frisky footplay, and I dare you not to fall completely in love with her! Her feet, about size 8, are gorgeous and shapely with adorable plump little toes. That day she was wearing a pair of herringbone Vans with white socks ... but thank god not while she was reading her magazine!

The greatest thing was, this ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL girl knew exactly what I was up to and gave so many sly, suppressed smiles as I shot the video. At first when she saw the camera she looked around and had a facial expression like, "WTF?" but soon she seems to have realized I was admiring her bare feet and that seemed to be fine. She was pretty playful and I think performed a little when she saw she was being filmed, although when I was walking along the terrace and first saw her, she was doing this exact kind of foot play. I know that showing bare soles is an insult in Arab culture, but this girl is a modern and forward-looking as they come so I think she was definitely NOT flipping everyone the bird by having her soles way up in public like that. Several guys hovered around her as I shot -- I was FAR from alone in coming over and getting a look at her beautiful face and sexy bare soles, but I absolutely captured the best memories of them!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omfg fukn wow!!
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, well done!! She is f'n gorgeous, from face to soles! should be a model, or something. Beautiful soles. [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, soles SO SMOOTH AND SOFT !!!!

CUMMING!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! I thought your last post with the blonde was amazing but this beauty is equally as sexy!! God how do you find these women!!! Great work

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TRUTH right here. Just divine...stunning!!!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the look on her face [Laugh]

That, and the nice meaty ball on her right foot looks [Mmm]

Not to mention that arch [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The greatest thing I have ever seen!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, my friend, win the forum this week with her!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:

-

[Mmm] love that look on her face^ but all her facial expressions.First one is like WTF!!?? last one she looks a little cross-eyed [Laugh]
But pretty yes [Thumbs Up] love the dominant angle/feel to the shots like she a goddess and you're her foot slave [Wink]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra gorgeous is putting it mildly
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links