Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tanning Store Employee Katie's Size 10 Bare Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tanning Store Employee Katie's Size 10 Bare Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is from a recent clip from the guy who runs the pedisolejunction, anglefoot, ethnicfoot, etc. websites. Normally, I generally don't particularly care for the method this guy uses just in the sense I believe he pretends to be a reflexologist or something, and when it comes to having girl's bare their feet, I don't feel there's any need to misinform them that they're doing it for any other reason than simply for fun and a laugh (although the majority of the girls he has model don't seem to mind anyway and seem to find it fun and amusing). This particular clip and girl caught my eye though being that I have a thing for tanning store employees (probably because the majority of them are cute) and I thought that this girl is really pretty has great soles, which are evidently fresh out of Nike sneakers and black socks. The clip is on the first page titled "My Size 10 Feet". It states the girl's name as being Melissa in the clip description, but you can clearly see in the clip that her name tag reads "Katie".

http://clips4sale.com/store/4188

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such hot big feet. In my head these feet smell like heaven . . would love to place my face against those soles. [Jerkoff] Nice find.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yessir!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niiice ... I bet her feet smell amazing after being in those Nikes and black socks all day [Drool]

I have followed that guy's PedisoleJunction/AngleFoot/BigFootBBW etc. sites for years now (even paid for a subscription for a time about 6-7 years ago) ... I like how he films the feet of normal everyday ladies you see at the mall or at the store or what have you. Often I see ladies like the ones he features on his site when I am out and about and am like "dang I bet she has some nice feet" especially if she is wearing sneakers or flats.

I have often wondered what the lady's reactions would be if they found out the pictures of their feet were on his websites since he presents the whole "reflexology project" angle though ... it seems like after all these years (he started in 2005) someone browsing one of his websites would recognize one of the models as someone they know. Of course chances are good they probably have I guess... [Tongue]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
Niiice ... I bet her feet smell amazing after being in those Nikes and black socks all day [Drool]

I have followed that guy's PedisoleJunction/AngleFoot/BigFootBBW etc. sites for years now (even paid for a subscription for a time about 6-7 years ago) ... I like how he films the feet of normal everyday ladies you see at the mall or at the store or what have you. Often I see ladies like the ones he features on his site when I am out and about and am like "dang I bet she has some nice feet" especially if she is wearing sneakers or flats.

I have often wondered what the lady's reactions would be if they found out the pictures of their feet were on his websites since he presents the whole "reflexology project" angle though ... it seems like after all these years (he started in 2005) someone browsing one of his websites would recognize one of the models as someone they know. Of course chances are good they probably have I guess... [Tongue]

I concur regarding her feet. Black socks are a favorite of mine, as they tend to undoubtedly render a pair of at least lightly fragrant bare soles.

I personally love content of everyday girls where their feet are in their natural state, fresh out of footwear and socks, without any adulterants at all. I don't particular care for content where the girl had time to know that her feet were going to be on camera, lotioned or cleaned them up and the shoot already starts out with her bare foot.

Even though I'm not a photographer nor know the first thing about photography, I base my opinion on my personal experiences with my social interactions with women. I don't really see the need to misinform them that they're doing something as harmless and funny, such as showing their feet on camera, for nothing more than fun and few laughs. Once you've established the terms and the direction of the conversation and conveyed your fun, energetic personality and you've put them at ease, often times they will follow your lead. The key is to just not make trivial things a bigger deal than what they really are.

I mean I suppose ultimately in the end it's whatever gets the job done so to speak, but I do think there's also no need to go to great lengths to do it.

[ November 01, 2015, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links