Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfect face, big soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perfect face, big soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added -- click my link at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

When the lawn opened in spring of 2014, the first day was kind of a bummer, a bit chilly for the season. Not much action, so I took to strolling all around the perimeter, including in front of the library, usually just to keep moving more than with expectation of anything too much going on. But sometimes it yields a great segment .. like this one!

This girl was sitting in front of the library, tourists all around her, resting her tired feet, her running shoes and white cotton socks on the ground. Her feet were beyond that, "maybe a little bigger than average" appearance -- they were flat-out BIG, like between size 10 and size 11 big. And she was only about five foot four or five! Wow. Her running shoes really tipped me off, because those suckers were massive. She was so gorgeous, I mean her face was utterly PERFECT. I honestly don't know how her face could be any prettier. So I sat right down and shot, right?

Wrong. Many issues here. First, a bunch of tourists were in front of her, a whole clan who didn't look like they'd be moving any time soon. Second, this was on the terrace in front of the library, and there's no grass. Sitting and getting the right angle, especially under the seat back, means sitting on the sidewalk right in front of someone. I have to be in just the right mood to do it, basically properly driven, and I wasn't in that mood yet because those people were in front of her so I didn't even have to ask if I were up for it. I sat about fifty feet away and watched, not expecting much, but then, to my surprise, the people promptly got up and left. There was this guy who had been checking out her feet for a while sitting to her right, and I saw he was eyeing the chair in front of her, now available, so that gave me the sense of urgency I needed to ... well ... sit on the sidewalk right in front of her. As I walked over she was ending a phone call, and from her accent I could tell she's not American. It sounded kind of French so I wondered if she's Haitian or maybe from one of those African countries where people speak French. I sat down, she ended her call, the camera came out, and she looked at it. And looked at it. And looked at it! But I had done this stupid fucking thing and I was not about to assume the worst and just get up and leave without shooting, so I pressed record and let the chips fall where they may. To my relief she started texting, then looked down at the camera, then texted some more and smiled. Thank God -- ok, so I think I'm good.

I sat there for about seventeen minutes and I shot footage of her big bare soles and incredibly pretty face as she texted, laughed, looked at the camera, looked around, and, a few times, took selfies. Selfies irritate some people but I find it very cute, especially when a beauty does it. Toward the end this adorable creature with big feet put her hood up, which made her even more adorable, and a bit later put those feet side by side. I love how long her feet are and how her toes taper in that regal way. Unfortunately that guy who had been sitting over to her right had an opportunity to get closer so he got up and moved to a nearby chair, still to her right, staring at her toes as he got up. She noticed this and gave him a look as he approached. Interestingly, my sitting right on the sidewalk in front of her for over 15 minutes didn't spook her, but this guy looking at her toes DID! Go figure, but she put her feet down. I sat there hoping they'd return, but about five minutes later she got up and left.

One thing I love about this is that the fabric lines from her white socks had left a mark on her soft, tender feet that was still there when when put her feet down -- at LEAST a half hour after she took her socks off!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THOSE ARE MONSTER.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links