Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blonde Chinese temp's Midtown foot play (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blonde Chinese temp's Midtown foot play (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to the store, click my link at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

This was shot in early Fall of 2013 but was stored away on an external hard drive I lost track of, and has now been liberated!

I was at the park and had shot a few segments but had to leave, and on my way back to work I passed by this concrete plaza in front of a building on 51st and Park. I usually cast my eye quickly over places like that just in case some sole exposure is offering itself up. This time I saw a lady very well dressed, and I could see her bare feet were peeking out of her pumps, so I went over to investigate. There was indeed some sexy heel pop action, but what I was stunned and delighted to notice was there was also a funky-looking Chinese girl in very casual clothing stretched out and relaxed, laying on the seating area. This is a place where people are usually dressed in business outfits but here she was, very casual, in a leather jacket and jeans, her grey boots off, her feet propped up on them, reading a study guide for a medical exam. My guess is that she works as a temp as she puts herself through medical school, and maybe she was on her break from temping at one of the businesses in the highrise office building that's behind the concrete park. I have only had very few shooting opps like this but they are completely thrilling when they happen -- the reason I started shooting candids is I saw a very attractive middle-aged Indian lady sitting in the plaza of an office building with her large gorgeous soles propped up in just this way and always regretted not being able to capture any images.

So anyway I went over to where she was seated, took out the camera, turned it on, put it on the step, propped up the front a little to get her head in the frame (I have these little blocks I have for that purpose, just in case) and started shooting. She was very mellow about the whole thing, despite the fact that the camcorder will sitting right out there on the ledge, pointed at the bottoms of her bare feet. She was very cute, with a very Chinese face, but with her hair tinted blonde. Her big eyes were wide set and I'd say she's maybe five foot one or two. Her feet were little, maybe size 6, and had some very slight callousing on the balls of her feet but otherwise they looked awesome. Like so many Asian girls, her bare feet were very frisky as she lay there reading, and they rubbing together almost constantly. Asian girls love to rub their feet together! Not sure why.

Meanwhile people were walking by in business suits and, while most didn't notice, every once in a while some folks did. Most notably, a group of men and women in suits bought some hot dogs and ate them on the plaza, then eventually noticed the camera and joked about it. One woman came and stood right over where we were sitting, so she could look into the viewfinder, then she said "AHHH!" and started laughing, then went back over to tell her associates that I was filming this girl's feet. The girl just sat there, reading her book, sort of above the antics, caressing her sensitive bare feet absentmindedly together, and occasionally looking at the camera. She even slid her feet over so that her soles were pointed more directly at the lens, which I was so pleased and surprised by. She knew what I craved!

After about five minutes the space on my camcorder's hard drive was used up, and I frantically deleted another clip that was on the drive (not nearly as nice as this one -- no loss), and I got the camera back in place, with another eight minutes now freed up. I shot more, using up all that eight minutes, and so I had to interrupt shooting again, and find another stored clip to delete, but as I was doing that she looked at her watch, put her grey boots back on, and left. As she walked past me she shot me a quick look with a "you naughty boy" smile on her cute little face. I watched her walk back into the building, then I packed up and left, on a kind of high, knowing what amazing material I had just captured right in the middle of Manhattan, right out on the streets!

Actually as this was shot two years ago, for all I know, she's a doctor now, in a white coat, standing on her poor tender tootsies doing an endless shift ....

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn man! She's so pretty! Her soles look so scrumptious, her wrinkles so inviting!!!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder what she's up to now [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Those soles are calling my name!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 14 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!! HOT DIGGITY DAWG!!!! [Drool] [Evil Grin] One of your best EVER !!!! I love the look on her face and also the story to go along with it!!! FUCKING AWESOME DUDE !!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to think you were only 3 avenues down from my office (51st & 6th)...I tell you, this part of midtown has a lot of beautiful women with amazing feet attached. I've caught some nice candids myself, YET nothing as good as this...Amazing capture!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the Indian woman that got me inspired to do public shooting was in the plaza in front of the building where I used to work!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plaza in front of my building, during the summer, is a hot bed for hot feet! The UBS Building.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame on you for losing track of such a treasure! LOL... But seriously, this tickles my Asian fancy quite well.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I think I'm going to get in a car accident so I can maybe go to her ER. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links