Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet Fair Status Report (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet Fair Status Report
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have added the second model that I was hoping to add, you can check her out at this thread:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=035864#000000

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee is back!! or is that an old shoot? looks awesome as always
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Dee is back!! or is that an old shoot? looks awesome as always

Yes, that's an old set that was slated to go on Dee's web site, but it never got off the ground, so I'm using it. I'm not even sure Dee's modeling anymore, and she's not great about staying in touch...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
When is the last date where one can subscribe and still access the site for a month?

thanks man

The last issue will be this coming Monday the 28th, and the site will remain open until the 5th of January when it will officially go off the air. Anyone can join up until the 5th, as I will have an access button just for members, until the last membership is cycles out...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The DVDs are still an option until I close, GQ, but as far as the clips go, I don't really have an answer for you. I know the price tends to add up, but my clips are competitively priced at roughly $1.00 per minute. The same goes for the DVDs, although they're slightly cheaper; most are between 30-35 minutes in length, and between $25-30 in price.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Sorry GQ, but nevertheless thanks for your support. It's kind of a weird day for me. For the first time in many years, I didn't have to hustle to do a new issue, and since my other work hasn't started to pick up, I feel really out of sorts. Who knew I could have so much idle time?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links