Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing Asian

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazing Asian
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who have been following this post: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=035798

You would have noticed sexy Raiden next to Eliza and Tessa in the first pic. Well, I made good and shot with Raiden earlier tonight, so she can be one of my closers. I still have Tara Lind booked for Monday, and the Eastern European model for the next week. After that, I will probably do another booking and the call it quits, but be sure to catch Raiden this Monday.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm diggin' the proportion of her arch with the soles and toes.... yeahhhh [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowcha! I love the colour of her soles!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she Filipino?? doesn't look jap or korean.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicksonjoe:
she Filipino?? doesn't look jap or korean.

"Jap?" I personally think she looks very Japanese, and expected a Japanese exchange student until I spoke to her on the phone, and her thick New York accent came through. Believe it or not, she's half Vietnamese and half Irish, and born and raised in The Bronx! Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Raiden is all of 5' 1", barely breaks 100 pounds in weight and has size 5 feet. She's also cute and sexy as all Hell.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(lame Mortal Kombat joke)

Raiden vs. Patrick...

Finish him!

Oh, would I ever be finished!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slingbacklover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles are nawwwwwwwce !!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot damn! She's amazing, head to sole [Drool]

I actually thought she was Laotian but that doesn't matter, she's a winner. Quite honestly, Vietnamese women have some of the sexiest feet around.

Awesome images as always sir, many thanks [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's another winner.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing is correct sir! Have you ever done any martial arts themed sets?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Mtndukid:

Funny you should mention that 'cause she's really into martial arts, and even has a black belt in one of the disciplines.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Mtndukid:

Funny you should mention that 'cause she's really into martial arts, and even has a black belt in one of the disciplines.
OMG!!! That's awesome!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links