Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shapely intellectual's gentle foot play (SOLES)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shapely intellectual's gentle foot play (SOLES)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added -- click my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

Late in Fall of 2015, right before the lawn was closed, I was on the lawn on a weekend because pickings had been so slim during the week, but after three hours still wasn't having much luck. Then as I was walking along the grass I saw some soles on the ground. Normally I don't shoot girls on the grass because if I wanted to get that kind of footage I'd just go to central park, but these soles were so pretty -- soft and shapely, they still looked pink and warm from her cozy flats -- that I could not resist. Didn't hurt that her toes were GORGEOUS!

I sat in a chair behind her and pointed my camera at her soles. After a short time she began to wriggle her feet around and gently rub her toes along her soft wrinkly soles -- which must have felt really good. She was engrossed in her book, "The Alchemist," and so did this subconsciously I would imagine. I like to watch a cutie caress her own sensitive feet -- it suggests that she enjoys having her soles touched. (Of course, that's just what I surmise -- who knows. I did not speak to her about this of course!) It was awesome watching her footplay, but then I noticed a tall blonde tourist sitting on the western end of the lawn, big gorgeous feet way up as she puzzled over a tourist map, and that was such an amazing opportunity I packed right up and left. (That turned into a great segment that is available here on the store.)

When I finished up with the blonde tourist I noticed the gal who'd been doing the footplay was still laying on the lawn reading, so I sat in front of her to get some video of her face, which of course enhances the enjoyment of the sight of her soles. (I edited this footage into a few parts of the clip.) She has a sweet, slightly nerdy intellectual look I find completely adorable. She was trim with a very nice figure, which I think really complements her beautiful feet. After shooting about 30 seconds of her face I packed up to go sit in the seat behind her again to get more of her bare soles, but at that moment a pair of girls sat down in that spot. Not that it mattered, as the cutie sat up and slipped her little flats on a moment or two later anyway.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links