Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blonde perfection (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blonde perfection (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- click my link to go to the store.

Words fail. Is it possible to be more beautiful? I first saw this gal on the south edge of the park, resting her gorgeous feet from very uncomfortable shoes, feet up on the desktop of another chair. Everything was copacetic to grab some first rate footage of her -- there were chairs just beyond where she was sitting, so I could sit and film, and she was close enough to the edge of the park that no one was going to get in the way. So I sat down and took out the camera and began to shoot.

At first, when she saw the camera, she wrinkled her nose and cocked her head a little, but then it was like no big deal at all. Which, considering how incredible she is, and how incredible her feet are, was a good thing! Smallish feet (maybe size 7) with beautiful toe taper and great arches. Initially she had shades on and was eating a wrap, then finished that up and began texting. After texting for a few seconds she took off her shades (and that's where this clip begins) and my jaw REALLY hit the floor. She had looked very pretty with her shades on, but I nearly DIED when she took her shades off and I got the full view of her face! I thought, is this really happening?

But soon after that the fly hit the ointment -- a guy came along who had the same regard for her feet as I did, but was a bit less discreet about showing it. He took up a spot across the path from me and stood there, taking smartphone shots of her. This was very obvious -- even I saw him out of the corner of my eye while focusing on the viewfinder. Of course, she noticed right away and you can see her looking to her left at him as he does this. Eventually he walked right past her and said something to her but I didn't catch what it was. Later he reappeared several times behind her, peering at her, then taking photos or video with his phone, then leaving, then later coming back again. I wondered what was in her head about all this. I hoped she didn't think we were working together or something. I've been doing this a while and it's definitely better to be as mellow as possible in taking film or photos. Very nonchalant is the way to go. Eventually I think she noticed the guy was hovering behind her and, while she didn't seem really spooked or anything, she seemed to have had enough so she left.

I still was able to get quite a lot of excellent video of her, and don't worry, I edited the guy out, lol. The difference between the indulgent way she looked at me and the way she looked at him really does underline the fact that you have to use a slow hand when doing candid photography.

Caps: 1) Takes shades off -- OH MY GOD! 2) Looking at me -- this beauty seems to have taken mercy on me and seemed to think my subtle photography was harmless. 3) Looking at the guy holding up his iphone at her, not quite the same look. 4) Later after she crossed her ankles the other way.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, she's model material [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That and then some!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I wish there were parks like that out here in Cali!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

sole arch-bishop, isn't all of Cali like this?

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Thing I like the most about her is that amazingly beautiful face.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links