Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The best soles types to lick/suck

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The best soles types to lick/suck
Mistress Belatrix
Board Regular
Member # 49305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Belatrix   Author's Homepage   Email Mistress Belatrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you like wide soles?

What are the best soles types to lick/suck? Post here pictures of soles do you like.

Those are my wide soles:

-

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Mistress Belatrix
 -
msbelatrix@gmail.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachLovesSoles
Board Regular
Member # 47338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachLovesSoles   Email ZachLovesSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those seem perfect to me @u@
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I adore your long toenails! You and Goddess Grazi have the best toenails on the planet!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Belatrix
Board Regular
Member # 49305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Belatrix   Author's Homepage   Email Mistress Belatrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveslongtoenails:
I adore your long toenails! You and Goddess Grazi have the best toenails on the planet!

ohh! thank you hun!

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Mistress Belatrix
 -
msbelatrix@gmail.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to have your flip flops you have sexy feet
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very pretty, Mistress Beatrix, and I really like your soles.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n2toez
Board Regular
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n2toez   Author's Homepage   Email n2toez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet and the large soles that go with them along with long toenails 👣

--------------------
n2toez

Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links