Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola FOOT FAPPING FUN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola FOOT FAPPING FUN
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOOT FAPPING FUN
 -
Quality of GIF is low, but quality of clip is fucking awesome.

These feet are something you give offerings to; something you worship. Even if you're "not into that whole submissive thing," these feet will compel you to your knees. With your eyes fixed on my high arches, award-winning wrinkles (unparalleled by any other foot "model" in existence), and wiggling toes, you can't help but hold your cock and nod in agreement at everything I say. These feet were made to be adored, and they were created as boner-weapons. All I need to do is point in the most perfect fashion, and I have you wrapped around my big toe. These feet lead you into temptation, through a forest of ethereal masturbation, and out into the sunlight of willing subjugation. Meet your new muse, and jerk off to your new Goddess.

www.sarahdiavola.com

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT THOSE!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links