Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Exquisite Auburn Pixie (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exquisite Auburn Pixie (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link at the bottom of this page to go to the store.

I love auburn hair -- in fact it might be my favorite hair color. So when I saw this absolutely gorgeous pixie of a girl in a sun dress in the park back in 2008, wriggling her feet all around, I sat down and shot about 25 minutes of her, amazed at my good fortune. Which became bad fortune, because ... I lost the tape! I have never found it since, but I haven't given up looking.

In the meantime, I was so relieved to see her again in the park at the end of that summer, during some sort of Japanese festival that was going on there, in her normal pose -- feet bared and up on a chair. The first time she had had her feet side-by-side as she gossiped with a friend on the phone, but this time she was reading and had her ankles crossed. But that didn't stop her from wriggling her feet all around just about non-stop! But the way she was doing it suggested to me that she was stretching or exercising her calf muscles rather than wiggling her feet per se. (See if you agree when you view the clip.) She had frequently peeked at the camera with a smile the first time I shot her (the lost segment) but this time she was wearing shades and so I couldn't make out if she was looking -- but I was so close, how could she not know, espcially as I'd done it once before? I think there's no mistake that she didn't mind what I was up to, because I shot another half hour of her.

She's so beautiful, no more than five one or two, with the face of an angel, amazing cheekbones, big gorgeous green eyes (take my word for it) and a silly, endearing smile. Her feet look big due to forced perspective but trust me, they are no more than size 6. I think she must wear heels a lot because her feet were a tiny bit rough but my god I don't mind! At the end of this segment, a guy came over and solicited about some hair salon -- this guy used to do this all the time until he was replaced by another guy. She chats with him about it for a few minutes, but eventually he fucks off and she goes back to her book ... at which point my battery dies. Even though I'd been shooting for a half hour, I still didn't want to miss a second! I went to swap my battery, but it's interesting -- when she saw me put my camera down, she put her book away, put her pink chucks back on, and left. Which leads me to the question, was she staying so long because I was shooting?

For years this has ranked up there with the Nice Little Chat girl (Perfect Brunette) as one of my all time favorites, and that's weird, because they are both little with little feet, whereas I see myself as a "tall girl with big feet" lover. I guess sexy soles are sexy soles, size 6 or size 12! This is an EDD (early digital days) segment that was shot on mini-DV tape.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing capture! I'm also a sucker for redheads..Those soles aren't too shabby either. ;-)
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.P332
Loyal Member
Member # 37063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.P332     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small feet have the best wrinkles i think. It's all there in one tight package lol

--------------------
Mr. P

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks a little like Lindsay Lohan (before the drugs).

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links