Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee's Soles & Mother Nature

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee's Soles & Mother Nature
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of weeks ago I ran a poll on Twitter asking viewers which set of Mindee's they'd like to see next. Her and I tried to come up with it on our own, but kind of had it narrowed down to two. We each liked the two sets, with each one of us leaning toward the other. So why not let everyone else decide? Here was the image I ran with the poll.

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/preview_shots/mindee_vote.jpg

Of course Mindee's set won out (by a single vote), so this week's set is one she was looking forward to seeing very much. We did this one out in the middle of a rushing river on some very large rocks. The theme was very Mother Nature oriented, and I loved the blue flannel she wore for it. It just has that fall look to it.

I think the only complaint Mindee had about this set was the long walk from where we parked, through the woods on countless trails, and then across the rocks sticking out of the water. Being the nice guy I am, I made sure to give her a nice, long, relaxing foot rub out on those rocks. Just my hands, her feet, and Mother Nature all around. Was kinda nice!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god I wish I could have my way with her feet for a day... her soles and spread are my favorite out of any model ever
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodness, her soles are high grade. If nice feet are 93 octane, her feet are jet fuel! Glad to see her still at it!

[Cheers] Patrick!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure hometown goodness.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg yes! Beautiful!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Simply amazing!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes Mindee is always a heck of a treat! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning photos!! Mindee's soles look amazing in that setting!! Lovely texture [Drool] Love the tourists in the background in the second pic also [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proving once again that When searching for a beauty to worship, next door is all the distance you need to trek. Mindee is sweet!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links