Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Middle-aged Italian lady's perfect feet (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Middle-aged Italian lady's perfect feet (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added -- click my link at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

This was shot toward the end of the weekly Broadway event that's held every summer Wednesday -- it was some years ago. I usually show up at the end when the crowd is breaking up, but this time I got there a little early because I was done at the post office earlier than I'd thought. As I was walking across the lawn I saw, on the eastern edge (as far from the stage as you can get) a pair of amazing, very feminine soles propped up on a chair, so I hustled over and saw they were attached to a middle aged lady in very good shape and wearing very nice clothing. Her tasteful, expensive Italian sandals were on the grass below her seat. No one was in front of her so I just made myself comfortable and filled up my viewfinder with her bare soles!

Which I must say are SIMPLY AMAZING. I don't think feet can be more shapely and beautiful than these. She had a bit of pressure callusing on the ball of her foot but otherwise her soles were immaculate, and she had excellent arches and elegant toe taper. A queen of soles, for sure. She darted a quick look at me through her shades (and did that periodically throughout the time I shot her) but seemed unconcerned -- in fact I can't help but wonder if I'm the first person who made it plain to her that her feet are beautiful!

She sat that way for about ten minutes, then put her feet down. I was so pleased I had got such a long segment with such beautiful feet, and then ... she put them back up again! For another fifteen minutes. I was still sitting there so took my camcorder out of my bag and went back at it. Eventually she put those shapely beauties down and slipped her Italian sandals back on. She had a pleased little look on her face, and I was very excited by the sheer beauty of her soles, so I risked breaking my rule about not talking to my subjects and went over and asked her for the time. She seemed very startled and answered me in a bit of a flush, so I immediately regretted talking to her. I think the women are ok with letting me film their bare soles as long as the whole thing remains completely detached and anonymous. She has a surprisingly high-pitched voice and a very heavy Italian accent.

I saw her the next day sitting in exactly the same pose, but all the way at the end of the gravel walkway -- I'd already got amazing sole exposure of her, so I didn't shoot that less-than-optimal position. I thought she may be a tourist but then I saw her again much later that summer, sitting with a very handsome young guy in his early 20s who was obviously her son -- her very thick Italian accent was an interesting contrast to his very American accent. The sense I got from her is that she's very affluent and perhaps married an American man and lives here. After that summer I saw her one more time, a summer or two later, without even realizing it -- she had her feet up again but someone was sitting right where I would need to for me to shoot, and the Italian lady left the lawn before the blocking person did. It wasn't until she left that I recognized her. This is an EDD (early digital days) segment that was shot on mini-DV tape.

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DELICIOUS MILF FEET.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm! Those are sniff deep and blow a load kind of feet!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links