Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Extreme Cutie Alert

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Extreme Cutie Alert
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys, as you know, I did my last shoot for Feet Fair with lovely Anastasia earlier today, but if I weren't shutting down the site, this awesome young lady would have been my next subject. I met Nev Sha at the studio through another photographer some weeks ago, and I was instantly struck by her beauty, and by her sweet demeanor. She was in the studio this afternoon and informed me that she's definitely looking to get into the whole foot fetish modeling scene, so I'll ask you guys if any of you want to request a custom shoot from her, we're available for that. I would also like to put the word out to any reputable NYC Tri-State area photographers that might be interested in working with her, please feel free to reach out to me. Nev Sha is 5' 5" and has delightfully slender size 8 feet. She doesn't have a big arch, and has a prominent tat on the top of her left foot, but has very soft soles.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so often the case... You're on your way out of a place and an amazing cutie shows up. I hope somebody can photo her, she's great.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is hot, and them toes!!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skylur
Board Regular
Member # 49351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skylur   Author's Homepage   Email Skylur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I'm interested in photographing this model. Just starting out and looking for new models. I'm north of Boston so only a few hrs from NYC area, let me know if that works.

webmaster@nefeet.com

Thanks
Skylur

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thegod1:
Hi,
I'm interested in photographing this model. Just starting out and looking for new models. I'm north of Boston so only a few hrs from NYC area, let me know if that works.

webmaster@nefeet.com

Thanks
Skylur

I'll pass along your info to her, and hopefully, things will work out for you both.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a beauty, amazing feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhhhhhhhh???? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Oh my, I bet those smell amazing !!!! [Drool] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

BTW guys, I gave Nev Sha the link to this thread, so she'll be monitoring your comments. make sure you let her know if you like her or not, she's looking for some solid feedback.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
I like Nev - A LOT!
Picture #4 was my fav.... [Jerkoff]
I imagine what it would be like to be at her beautiful feet, sniffing them and sucking her delightful toes...
[Jerkoff]

Very sexy...

Thanks, Adam. Looks like Christmas came early this year for us foot lovers....looking at Nev's pictures made me cum early, too!

Oh yes, me too !!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I personally like #6 the best. [Blush]

Since Nev is reading this, Nev I would love for you to wear sneakers and black ankle socks for a day, then after I would pull your sneakers off and sniff your feet with the socks on, then pull the socks off and sniff those inside and out, and then finally just bury my nose in between your sweaty toes and in your soles. That would be the ultimate!!

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INDEED! What a sexy Cutie. [Drool]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skylur
Board Regular
Member # 49351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skylur   Author's Homepage   Email Skylur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by thegod1:
Hi,

webmaster@nefeet.com

Thanks
Skylur

I'll pass along your info to her, and hopefully, things will work out for you both.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skylur
Board Regular
Member # 49351

Thanks Adam,
Hey Nev, Love to make you a featured model on my New England Foot Babe nefeet.com site. Still working on it but if your interested in a shoot please let me know.
I like your toe ring and have many more rings that you can try on and show off your pretty feet and toes.
Thanks
Skylur
webmaster@nefeet.com

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] luv em' [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The look on her face in that last pic combined with those scrunched up toes [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Stunning!!!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links