Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Excuse me, why are you movie-ing me?" (car window soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Excuse me, why are you movie-ing me?" (car window soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link at the bottom of this page to go to the store.

Everything else is gravy from this point on in my checkered career!

So it was very warm in the middle of December in New York City, but I wasn't having much luck getting feet where I usually shoot, and it was so much work looking for them, that I decided to give Central Park a try one Sunday. I saw a girl laying on the grass and shot some footage of her but that was it. I left the park around 4pm and walked east up 71st Street -- it was still pretty warm, in the mid 60s, but I just didn't want to patrol the park any more.

Walking along, not thinking feet at all, and as I got to 71st and Madison, I saw a pair of bare soles peeking out of a car right outside the church. This is pretty much every sole lover's dream so I had to make sure it wasn't a false positive -- a youngster or a femmy guy. But no, it was a woman, a good looking one, who was relaxing in the passenger seat, texting away and smiling. There was a guy standing with his family and a camera right where I wanted to stand -- up against the wall of the church directly opposite her soles -- but I went over and stood next to them (not too close) and took my camera out. I tried to pretend I was looking at the viewfinder but I had to hold the camera too high to get a good angle, and so I found myself just standing there with the camera held up and pointed directly at her! It appeared to me she had no idea what I was doing when I was so far away (I'd call it about 30 feet), but I was wrong -- I couldn't see it in the viewfinder but she noticed what I was doing right away. Her soles were so beautiful, and judging from a comparison of them and the side view mirror I'd say she's got size 9 feet -- not huge but a bit large for her height. And there they were, in my viewfinder, being captured! (See first vidcap.)

I didn't want to risk having her put her feet down before I got a good amount of footage so I stood there like that shooting at 30 feet away, but once I had about six minutes I held the camera by my side and walked over closer, being careful not to look at her. I turned my back on her and took the camera out and stuck it under my arm pit. At this point I was only about seven feet away from her. Having it under my arm pit, pointing behind me, actually made for a fairly secure shooting platform, and I began to shoot again. Now that I was so close I think she made the conscious decision to ignore me, but once or twice her curiosity got the better of her and she peered down her own bare soles at the camera, with a look that was a mixture of confusion, contempt and total amusement! (See second and third vidcaps.)

But overall she had a very jolly expression on her face so after a few minutes this emboldened me, and I walked closer still. This did not allow me to keep the camera under my armpit any more so I just took the camera out and pointed it straight at her. (See fourth vidcap.) I did this with my testosterone level pumping, and you guys know how bold you get when you're in that mood, but it was a bridge too far for her. And thinking more clearly I can understand why -- I mean, there was this strange guy, standing about four feet from her, pointing a camcorder right at her as she sat in a car. What was I thinking? lol

Anyway after about 40 seconds of that, she decided enough is enough. She put her feet down and as she did that I suddenly panicked and turned off the camera. Just as I did so she said, "excuse me, why are you movieing me?" which was such a cute thing to say, but then she corrected herself and said, "filming ... why are you making a movie of me?" (I caught the first few syllables of her saying this -- see the last vidcap.)

She had a look of amusement on her face even though her brow was wrinkled. I said, "oh I'm sorry, but you were sitting there in such a fun pose and I am always looking for candid film of people doing interesting things in the city." She had a very heavy Long Island accent (and the furry steering wheel cover to match!) and looked like a Jewish lady from the Five Towns. Her gorgeous soles had been immaculate and looked completely pampered, I had noticed. She said "well you should ask a person before walking right up to them and filming" and she giggled. I went into my routine about how if you ask it changes the dynamic of the filming, but she was laughing and shaking her head like she was dismissing what I said and not really listening. She said, "I'm waiting for my mother, what would have happened if she came out and saw you like that?" and she let out the funniest cackle. "It looked like you were filming my feet." I said, "well that's part of what made the scene so fun -- there are these beautiful feet poking out into 71st Street." She smiled and said "well thank you but I think you should move along to a different interesting sight to film" and she laughed again. I told her I was sorry to bother her and continued walking east, completely electrified by the experience.

The video is a little choppy as the camera slipped now and then, and people walked by, and I edited that all out to make it possible to watch without distraction.

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding but it sounds like you were in public and I don't think there is anything illegal about filming in public.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There isn't.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome story man!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....if you thought her initial response was funny, can you just imagine her reaction if she ever found out that she is now feet-ured on your clipstore, and that hundreds upon hundreds of guys are [Jerkoff] to her feet ??

[Laugh] [Tongue] [Nana] [Evil Grin]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

No idea frankly!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links