Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Emily's extremely cute size 4 feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Emily's extremely cute size 4 feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emily is a young 22 year old with size 4 feet and is one very cute girl, she has not done any modeling before so this was pretty much her first time in front of the camera. During the day she is a hairdresser and was recommended to me by another model who had modeled for me. I was very lucky because the only reason I got to shoot this girl is because she needed the money, which I have no problem with [Laugh] Emily's feet are very shapely and she has fantastic golden skin and silky soft soles. Two other fun facts.. This is not her first foot fetish experience, she allowed a guy to massage and worship her feet a few times in the past, again because she needed the money, she sure is a wild one [Big Grin] The other fun fact... She is bisexual!! And apparently her girlfriend has much better feet than her! Needles to say I instantly demanded that she returned with her girlfriend for a shoot!! Stay tuned! [Cheers]

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! That girl has magnificent feet! And so cute, too. I'd pay some good coin to get those little beauties on my face, for sure!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
OMG! That girl has magnificent feet! And so cute, too. I'd pay some good coin to get those little beauties on my face, for sure!

Thanks Icarus! Yes I was very impressed with how soft her feet were, I said to her if work was a bit dry maybe she should consider some foot worship sessions during the day when she doesn't have clients, she replied 'Oh my god! I would so do that you know!' I had to restrain myself from worshiping her feet right there [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey FMUK, your models are fantastic and Emily has a wonderful face (and feet). Is she English?
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's not too bad buddy...Love the make up and hair. It's nice when models ACTUALLY MODEL and prepare for it and take pride in how they look for the world.. Any wrinkled soles?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
Hey FMUK, your models are fantastic and Emily has a wonderful face (and feet). Is she English?

Thanks! Yes she is English, born and bred! [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
She's not too bad buddy...Love the make up and hair. It's nice when models ACTUALLY MODEL and prepare for it and take pride in how they look for the world.. Any wrinkled soles?

Completely agree, even though she had no prior modeling experience she scubbed up good [Smile]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Head to toe, she's a cutie alright.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Cute gal and cute feet! I love petite!

[Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's awesome when the girls come to you, isn't it? Especially when they're as hot as this one! Great stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute! [Drool]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
It's awesome when the girls come to you, isn't it? Especially when they're as hot as this one! Great stuff.

Patrick

After so many years chasing it's a bit surreal [Laugh]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links