Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee Tangled in Christmas Lights

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee Tangled in Christmas Lights
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my busy self pretty much ran out of time to shoot a Christmas themed set this year. It feels like the holidays have arrived without any notice. I seriously need a vacation!

Anyhow, the other day I promised Mindee I'd help her do some errands for an event she's planning. We had a few places we had to go last week and then I saw that the weather report was saying it will be in the mid-60's. I quickly grabbed my phone.

I asked Mindee if she'd be game for squeezing in a quick set before we left. I suggested doing something with Christmas lights on the porch and she loved the idea. We decided to add in the boots (without socks, of course) that day.

I really like how this set came out. It's simple, yet fun. There are a ton of great views of Mindee's heavenly feet. I swear I could never get tired of shooting photos of her and her feet! Guess that's why she is the first model on my site to have over 3,000 photos published to the site as of this update. Talk about someone who loves doing this just as much as I do.

Happy holidays everyone,

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, always love seeing her feet and beautiful smile!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee's feet rule Christmas! Nice.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee always makes it feel like Christmas! [Mmm]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee's smooth, soft soles truly enhance a man's spirit of giving
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links