Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hot Dominican Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Dominican Feet
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well guys, it seems that some of my models are trying to make it really hard for me to quit. I told you guys about sexy Russian model Anna Bella a couple of weeks before she made her debut on Feet Fair. Anna Bella is Ukrainian but lives in the north coast of Dominican Republic, not too far from where I was born, in a town world famous for great windsurfing. When we worked together, Anna Bella told me that it was a shame I was quitting the game, since she can hook me up with all her Russian and Ukrainian friends who live in the area, and are all young and hot. One look at her FB profile was enough to convince me that she's not kidding me, but then I looked at one of her Dominican friend's profiles yesterday, and I was blown away by the lady below, whom Anna Bella tells me happens to be her neighbor. Seems her neighbor is really into the whole foot fetish scene, and Anna Bella told me she'll work with me anytime. Hell, I feel like flying down there just to do private foot worship session with them and maybe a couple of her other hot European friends. It's crazy that this is happening just as I'm about to go out the door. Below are a couple of comps of her neighbor, let me know what you think...

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I love those thick soles!! [Eek!] Nothing for it Adam, you must worship and document those feet and report back to base [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yea the second lady is very well into the fetish. I am friends with her on facebook so its a all go for you with her. Hope that you will be able to shoot her as well.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I follow her on FB as well and that lady is one my ULTIMATE feet fantasies. her feet are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam have you worked with her?

https://www.facebook.com/mariela.soto.7140

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic Dominican Feet!
Great soles [Smile]
Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126

-

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
Adam have you worked with her?

https://www.facebook.com/mariela.soto.7140

No, but I wish I had. She lists herself ad being Dominican as well, but not her location. Do you happen to know where she lives?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links