Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Classy Mature Milf Angel's wrinkly size 5 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classy Mature Milf Angel's wrinkly size 5 feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel is a gorgeous mature milf who I met at a studio while she was finishing her work with a fashion photographer. She is a pro model and absolutely stunning! I instantly noticed how neatly painted her toes were and thought this chick has great feet and I bet her soles are awesome too! I told her a bit about what I did and she instantly bust out laughing, but I managed to convince her to give it a go. She invited me over to her cottage to do the shoot, once we chatted a bit more and I started taking pictures she began to tease me, waving her feet in front of my face asking 'that doing it for you?' she had such a cute laugh. I thoroughly enjoyed it of course but getting the work done was soo hard [Laugh]

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, that sounds so familiar to me. I've had models that are completely mystified by the whole foot fetish thing, and are really amused by the thought that some may find their feet sexually arousing. Then they start making money with their feet, and it's like a light goes off inside their heads. I like to tell this type of model that they don't have to understand the fetish itself, as long as they understand they can make money from it. I love baseball, but I have lots of friends who couldn't care less about baseball if they tried, so they are really surprised when I tell them that most baseball stars make between 20-30 million dollars a year. If I was a hot chick with nice feet, you bet your ass I'd become a foot model because if someone was willing to give me their hard earned cash just to show off my feet, they wouldn't have to ask me twice.

[Tongue]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to worship her !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Oh man, that sounds so familiar to me. I've had models that are completely mystified by the whole foot fetish thing, and are really amused by the thought that some may find their feet sexually arousing. Then they start making money with their feet, and it's like a light goes off inside their heads. I like to tell this type of model that they don't have to understand the fetish itself, as long as they understand they can make money from it. I love baseball, but I have lots of friends who couldn't care less about baseball if they tried, so they are really surprised when I tell them that most baseball stars make between 20-30 million dollars a year. If I was a hot chick with nice feet, you bet your ass I'd become a foot model because if someone was willing to give me their hard earned cash just to show off my feet, they wouldn't have to ask me twice.

[Tongue]

Adam as usual you are 100% right! And I like the baseball analogy, that's spot on. I must admit though I am becoming quite addicted to turning that light in their head on [Laugh] It's like all of a sudden they have no problem putting their foot on your face and having a laugh because it's the done thing! [Big Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:

[Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic.! i just signed up because of how good and frequent you update the site:)
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Fantastic.! i just signed up because of how good and frequent you update the site:)

Thanks Jpfeet! Really appropriate the support [Kiss]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:

[Thumbs Up]

-

Hot damn ! I was going to ask for a sole shot [Big Grin] One word...Perfection. This shot may have just made my year [Thumbs Up]

Keep up the good work FMUK !

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty decent mature here, I bet she can show the young bucks a few tricks. Nice job!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FMUK, Angel is fantastic ! [Jerkoff] How old is she? Anyway, the models of your site are wonderful! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Pretty decent mature here, I bet she can show the young bucks a few tricks. Nice job!

[Laugh] She certainly taught me a thing or two! [Big Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
FMUK, Angel is fantastic ! [Jerkoff] How old is she? Anyway, the models of your site are wonderful! [Wink]

Cheers Bro!! She is late 30s, she would kill me if I told you exactly! [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links