Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Winner for Feet Fair 2015 ROTY (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Winner for Feet Fair 2015 ROTY
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A year ago, when I was in southern California in late December, I had no idea that I would be closing Feet Fair at the end of 2015, but I figured I wasn’t going to around that much longer anyway, and prepared to do a last tango with Mona Lisa. I like to book local models when I visit any place and California is no exception, so I booked sexy mature Cynthia Ruth, and young arch queen Nikki. I must say that both those models turned out to be amazing, so home run for me there. After I returned to New York in early January, it was back to work for me, and it wasn’t long before I worked with sexy Vicky, and from there, I gradually introduced a number of new modes to Feet Fair. As usual, I would like to present them again for your approval in the final Feet Fair Rookie of the Year contest.

The rules are simple, you can vote for three of your favorites, with your first favorite receiving 3 points, your second two points, and your third 1 point.

For your ballot to count, you must vote for three different models, as any incomplete ballots will not be counted.

You can only vote once.

Voting for the same model in every slot will invalidate your vote.

The winner will receive a $50 gift card from me on behalf of Feet Fair fans.

Voting ends on the 9th of January and I will announce the results on the 11th.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ January 10, 2016, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too hard! but here it goes....
1) Anastasia
2) Maddison
3) Valentina

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- Valentina
2- Vicky
3- Anna Bella

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Cynthia Ruth

2. Nikki

3. Anastasia

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there supposed to be a pic between Nikki and Valentina? Looks like it might not be available or something.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
Is there supposed to be a pic between Nikki and Valentina? Looks like it might not be available or something.

Yes, that is Raiden. My bad, I didn't enter her pic name correctly. For those of you who have already voted, you may recast your vote if you wish. Sorry about that.
[Cry]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cynthia Ruth.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by soft sole lover:
Cynthia Ruth...

...Will not get your vote.

Please read the rules, guys.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my vote:

1. Nikki
2. Cynthia Ruth
3. Anastasia

Happy New Year to all!!!

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Anastasia
2.Cynthia Ruth
3.Nikki

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:

Yes, that is Raiden. My bad, I didn't enter her pic name correctly. For those of you who have already voted, you may recast your vote if you wish. Sorry about that.
[Cry]

It's cool, man...I ain't holding that against you.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 - Nikki
2 - Cynthia Ruth
3 - Madison

-  -  -

[ December 31, 2015, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Cynthia Ruth
2. AnnaBella
3. Nikki

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Anastasia

2. Valentina

3. Nikki

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Anastasia
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links