Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Grand Tracy Tribute (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Grand Tracy Tribute
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inspired by Patrick’s Mindee introspective for his 1K club (http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=035979;p=1) I have decided to do something similar to honor my most enduring models. On his post, Patrick celebrates Mindee’s impressive entrance as the first model in his 3K club; I don’t have anything nearly as impressive, probably because I’ve rotated my models so often, but I do have a couple of model over 1K.

I’ll start by paying tribute to the awesomely consistent Tracy J., who has well over 1,300 individual pics in Feet Fair, and that number goes up to over 1,500 when you add the sets where she appears with other models.

For the record, the next closest to Tracy in individual pics is Little Dee with just under 1,300, and Fancy and Giovanna with a bit over 1,100 each. The next two are Julie and Maureen with just under 1k each. To be fair, Dee has more combined sets than any other model, as I’ve shot her with 9 different models, and she has the highest total number of pics on The Fair at 1,700. That makes Dee the most seen model on my site.

Having said all that, Tracy has to be my most versatile model ever, because even though I have routinely paired her off with younger models, no one has ever been able to steal the spotlight from her, and she easily holds her own, against some tremendous ladies.

I met Tracy in 2006 and didn’t shoot with her again for another two years; I met Dee in 2002, so Dee had a head start of four years on Tracy, plus the two year gap, and that’s why I consider Tracy my most prolific model ever. Here’s a look at Tracy through the years, starting with the first three sets in 2006, and ending with the sets she did with other models. If you never got around to joining Feet Fair, this will give you a clear view of the breadth of her work.

----------------------------------------------

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ January 03, 2016, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links