Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Luxury realtor (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luxury realtor (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added -- click my link to go to the store.

This tall slender woman was very expensively dressed and extremely polished, with a very nice bag and expensive sunglasses. I was coming up from the 40th street alley and saw her sitting in the little grove on that end of the library terrace, her sexy, very tasteful high heeled mules off, her pretty feet up on a chair.

I sat on the ledge around the edge of the grove and began to shoot her. She engaged the whole time in very active foot play, her shapely, beautiful feet, maybe size 8 or so, rubbing gently against each other non-stop. Did she know what I was doing? At the time I really couldn't tell -- she never seemed to look down directly at the camera, well, maybe a few times, but it was really impossible to see through her Gucci (or Chanel?) shades. When I walked past her to get to the ledge to sit in front of her, I noticed she was looking at a portfolio of a very luxurious property, and taking notes.

She looks like the sort of statuesque, well put-together realtor that would greet you if you had a serious inquiry about a serious piece of real estate. Her feet are gorgeous and perfect -- one little note of imperfection was she seemed to have rubbed her foot against something dirty, perhaps even the chair itself, and she had a smudge of schmutz on her sole!

I shot until my tape ran out. I hustled up to Radio Shack to get another pack of tapes, but by the time I was back she had slipped those spike heeled mules back on those gorgeous feet of hers and disappeared back into the crowd.

Only later when I got home and downloaded the shoot, and analysed it by enhancing brightness on certain parts, did I see that she would periodically look for some time straight into the camera lens (see the third cap for an example), then go back to her evaluation of the property. It's definitely exciting for me to even think about a quality woman like this one sitting there as I filmed the soles of her bare feet and continuing to rub them together playfully while peeking to see if I was still shooting -- MAN that's a rush.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Shit!!!!!!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I felt the same way when I saw her bish. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live out in Cali and see lots of pretty feet, but this girl is the total package. Don't run into girls like her very often. Good thing you were at the park that day my friend!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devine!! [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sole arch-bishop:
Holy Shit!!!!!!!

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I'd love to bury my face in there!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn those look nice!!
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some sweet feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links