Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra Pulling Off Sweaty Pink Knee High Socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra Pulling Off Sweaty Pink Knee High Socks
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is with a long time favorite of many on the site - Cierra. When we decided to shoot this one I was looking for quick and easy themes because I wanted to get in as many sets as I could in the time she had available. I had a collection of different knee high socks, so I asked her if she'd wear them.

Now Cierra isn't stupid. She laughed as soon as I asked her and asked me in return if I was just trying to get her feet even more sweaty. Of course I was, but it isn't like she even needs to wear socks to make it happen. They're just always damp! But yeah, I knew the socks would heighten that just a little bit! I owned up to it and she just laughed and shook her head.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sexy lady with a dazzling smile.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet! Very hot!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to pass along these comments to Cierra. She'll love to give them a read, no doubt. And sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Been a little under the weather.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME stuff, as usual Patrick. I can just imagine what it would be like to have those moist, sweaty soles in my face! Hope you feel better soon. [Smile] [Cheers]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uauuu

Very nice!!! [Joint] [Joint] [Joint]

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite model across any site of any time.....Great as always, Patrick!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's her opinion on foot fetish in her private life ?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
What's her opinion on foot fetish in her private life ?

Not sure I follow you. Are you asking if she is seeing anyone with a foot fetish? If so, the answer is no. Has she put her feet in my hands and face over the years on many occasions? Yes. So, not quite sure how to answer your question.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant more along the lines of what is her view on foot fetish ?

Does she hate feet, does she think it's weird, does she think it's odd , does she like the idea of guys being sexually "into" her feet, has she been with guys with fetishes before ?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
I meant more along the lines of what is her view on foot fetish ?

Does she hate feet, does she think it's weird, does she think it's odd , does she like the idea of guys being sexually "into" her feet, has she been with guys with fetishes before ?

Like most women, she is into what her significant other, or partner is into. She loves having her feet rubbed whenever we shoot. And like I said, I've had them in my mouth a few times over the years. She enjoys the attention, but I can't see her going out and advertising that she "needs" a foot fetishist in her life. Like most women, she likes being appreciated and if the guy she fancies has a foot fetish, I'm sure those feet are gonna be in play.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links