Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » hot Jewish feet and legs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hot Jewish feet and legs
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here a few of my buddies gf's feet on display. She gave a little model for me and thought it was funny when I told her men would find her feet attractive on the forum. She's 37 yo free spirit type yoga instructor of Jewish descent. Very cool and sexy. Unfortunately she wouldn't model her soles. She thinks her feet are ugly..can some of you let her know hot sexy they are? Thanks Enjoy..
http://imgur.com/tM8rtZe
http://imgur.com/vue0Fjz
http://imgur.com/b2gcV9a
http://imgur.com/CHlMauq
http://imgur.com/RqqEph2
http://imgur.com/LR145SI

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet appear to be very nice, but the photos are not good quality at all....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although the picture quality isn't great, her feet are amazing. She has gorgeous long toes and they look big too. What size is she? Would love a few sole shots.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larger size feet. Size 8 and half or 9 depending on shoe. Long narrow feet and toes also long. I'll try..lol
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Sorry guys I took this on spur of moment on my galaxy phone. Sometimes hard to get a good clear shot.
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are lovely; I'd say her soles are beautiful as well. Do have her make some SOLE shots; I guarantee she won't regret it!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Thanks...will try..lol. I don't want to.come off pushy though.
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

I've seen her soles. Very smooth and verrrry high slender arch.
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. She has lovely feet. Let her know what we think of her feet.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIIIIICE!!! Still do proceed, Good Man!!! [Joint] [Joint] [Joint] [Joint] [Joint] [Joint] [Joint] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Thanks
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Thanks
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seconded, she has nice feet and should not be shy about them. Let's all pitch in an get you a camera! The feet you've shared on this forum need more megapixels.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would worship her feet! I find myself very attracted to Jewish girls...even though I am gentile...for me it is 'je ne se qua'!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS LONG SLIM SEXY FEET! HOT!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links