Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Models Modeling (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Models Modeling
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stranded at home, as New York City shuts down for the snow storm. Today I go to thinking that many of you have only seen certain models within the context of foot modeling, but I used to get a decent amount of models that would actually trade time with me so I could work on their portfolios. I gradually stopped doing it because it was just too time consuming, and it just became easier to pay models for their work, than spend a lot of time editing their non-fetish images. With this in mind, I hereby present you guys with several erstwhile Feet Fair models, with a picture from the site, next to one of them doing generic modeling. Enjoy.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Jamie do normal modeling too? Thought she just did alt-erotica/foot modeling.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie is primarily an alt model, but has done some generic modeling as well.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work indeed as always, Adam!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] Quick question for you...Is it still possible to buy video clips and DVDs from you...I mean are those stores still open? Thanks, fellow "foot" soldier. [Joint] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:
Quick question for you...Is it still possible to buy video clips and DVDs from you...I mean are those stores still open? Thanks, fellow "foot" soldier. [Joint] [Joint]

I've had a lot of questions about this, and the answer is that the site is still "active" until all the subscribing members have cycled out. I suppose that if you guys still want to purchase clips or DVDs, by all means do it, but you have until the 5th of February. Here are the links.

DVD Store

Clip Store

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems a world in between the two photos, fascinating [Eek!] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one talented dude, I was a former member of feetfair, loved it.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Seems a world in between the two photos, fascinating [Eek!] [Thumbs Up]

Yah, when I did those non foot shots, I had more time to set my lighting and compose the scene, than usual. One of the casualties of doing content shooting is that that I had to "dumb down" my photography somewhat, in the interest of saving time, and therefore saving money; it's a brutal trade-off, but it is what it is.

As for the models. Most of them had never even though of foot modeling before they met me, so it was a revelation, and a learning process for them.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work Adam!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hanks Adam. [Wink]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

I meant "Thanks", Adam.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Amazing how the pics with the bare feet in them had much more life than the generic modeling shots. Can't tell if it's because I'm biased or if it's something more objective.

I think you're letting your foot bias show, GQ (lol) I'm my humble opinion, the non feet pics are just as good, and perhaps even better, because they are technically more sound. But at the end of the day, it's a matter of taste, as it usually is. Apples or oranges anyone?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, I have added three more of my erstwhile models with my pics for Feet Fair, but pics done with other photographers, and in the case of Rose and Suzy, they are for commercial work, while the Fashion/Glamour shot of Samantha was done by a fellow photographer, in fact it was he that introduced her to me...

-

-

-

[ January 26, 2016, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links