Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Brianna's Sun Dress & Heels© (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ©Brianna's Sun Dress & Heels©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Simply stunning!!! There is just something about this girl that I love. I think the fact that she is a waitress just makes it twice as hot!!

Here you go...not my photo.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18385 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! This completely seals the deal for me!! Amazing, was not expecting this! Great to see her represent her career as both a waitress and foot model in such spectacular fashion!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18385 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Simply stunning!!! There is just something about this girl that I love. I think the fact that she is a waitress just makes it twice as hot!!

Here you go...not my photo.

-

OMFG. Hotter than a thousand suns.

Here's a question Norcal.... what do you think would happen if one of your fans (or a regular visitor to Wu's) walked into that restaurant, recognized her and told her "hey, I saw you on the website!" Do you think she would be all cool about it, or get put off from it or even try to deny it is her?

-footboy1

[ February 01, 2016, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Here's a question Norcal.... what do you think would happen if one of your fans (or a regular visitor to Wu's) walked into that restaurant, recognized her and told her "hey, I saw you on the website!" Do you think she would be all cool about it, or get put off from it or even try to deny it is her?
First of all, it's a Chain Restaurant and Pub with probably a couple hundred locations honestly. If someone happened to be lucky enough to find her, she would be totally cool and blush from the attention, she is a really sweet gal.

Even if you mentioned Norcalfeet, that would be icing on the compliment cake for her and myself. I (unlike some in the business) tell every one of my models what exactly they are modeling for because the minute you try to obfuscate your intentions to these girls you get called out and it's unprofessional.

It would almost be impossible for someone though, to figure out which particular one she worked out of and if you went through that much trouble and found her not on accident (I'd personally have to kill you) [Laugh] [Laugh] [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
First of all, it's a Chain Restaurant and Pub with probably a couple hundred locations honestly. If someone happened to be lucky enough to find her, she would be totally cool and blush from the attention, she is a really sweet gal.

Even if you mentioned Norcalfeet, that would be icing on the compliment cake for her and myself. I (unlike some in the business) tell every one of my models what exactly they are modeling for because the minute you try to obfuscate your intentions to these girls you get called out and it's unprofessional.

It would almost be impossible for someone though, to figure out which particular one she worked out of and if you went through that much trouble and found her not on accident (I'd personally have to kill you) [Laugh] [Laugh] [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin]

Well I appreciate the candor and oh by the way I know exactly what chain restaurant that is (it's pretty obvious from her work attire [Big Grin] )!

Anyway, keep up the good work! [Cheers]

-footboy1

[ February 02, 2016, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
quote:
Well I appreciate the candor and oh by the way I know exactly what chain restaurant that is (it's pretty obvious from her work attire [Big Grin] )!
You could be wrong. I assume you missed the logo on the glass as well? [Wink]
Egads you're right! [Eek!] I did miss the logo on the glass. Must've been due to the glare from the camera man's flash [Laugh] [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

[ February 02, 2016, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

...I just had a thought. Too bad you couldn't do a set of her in her uniform, and shoot it right after she just finished working a 6-8 hour shift. Can you imagine?? [Thud]

Again, I know it would probably never fly but man that would be the hottest set EVER.

-footboy1

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
...I just had a thought. Too bad you couldn't do a set of her in her uniform, and shoot it right after she just finished working a 6-8 hour shift. Can you imagine?? [Thud]

Again, I know it would probably never fly but man that would be the hottest set EVER.

-footboy1

I actually asked her to, but legal issues with the company forbid that and I wouldn't want her to lose her job. That company is kinda shitty about everything anyway, reminds me of an old mob movie in Vegas where the "boss" constantly weighs his dancer girls and even 1 pound over he fires them. That company is like that..

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
quote:

-footboy1

I actually asked her to, but legal issues with the company forbid that and I wouldn't want her to lose her job. That company is kinda shitty about everything anyway, reminds me of an old mob movie in Vegas where the "boss" constantly weighs his dancer girls and even 1 pound over he fires them. That company is like that..
EXACTLY. That's what I figured. [Mad]

Keep up the great work, we appreciate everything you do. [Cheers]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:

-footboy1

EXACTLY. That's what I figured. [Mad]

Keep up the great work, we appreciate everything you do. [Cheers]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Thanks! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links