Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LONGER and MORE elegant! (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LONGER and MORE elegant! (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, click my link below to go to the store.

I had seen this gorgeous girl around the park quite a lot in spring and early summer, always with her feet up, usually bare, and it was an incredibly frustrating experience because she is STUNNING and had very big, absolutely magnificent feet, but each and every time I'd see her I was unable to get into position to shoot video. It was almost like Fate was playing a trick on me.

But then I had success one summer day when she was up near the fountain -- the clip already available called "Long and Elegant."

After that, almost every time I'd see her she would be in a place where I could sit and shoot, and I chose to do so two more times. This is the second time -- I like this one even more because her hair was down and the sunlight way better, really highlighting her soft, shapely soles. She's a size 10 and her big feet just look so alluring, and her toes are long and gorgeous, tapering beautifully. Her big toes are scrumptious!

She was texting when I got there and as I sat down to shoot she gave me a quick glance and went back to her phone, her big feet wriggling slightly. As I sat down she gave an amused look at my camera lens and went back to texting. Every once in a while she would peer at the camera but she didn't seem to care. I shot her for a half hour before she put her doc martens shoes back on and headed off to Seventh Ave. Being as tall, willowy, beautiful and otherwise perfect as she is, I'd be shocked if she DIDN'T work in the fashion industry, which would explain why she was in the park so much.

I edited this down to about the best twelve minutes -- those long sensitive feet writhing so seductively, or that beautiful face peering around, perched high atop her swan neck, sometimes giving a slight glance down onto the camera lens... [Jerkoff]

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] hold mother of God. Her wrinkled soles are absolutely perfect. The bigger the better I say [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, love those big beautiful wrinkled soles!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links