Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Big pose soles of tall WASP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big pose soles of tall WASP
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- the store is here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/40361

Completely amazing segment with tall brunette WASP who waved and flapped her great big bare feet all around and gave me the funniest looks!

I was on the Sheep Meadow during a summer weekday and there was the usual assortment of college kids goofing around, well-married wives tanning themselves, and office workers eating salads and catching a little sun. Then there was this girl. She had the WASPiest of all WASP faces and what would come to be called "resting bitch face" (a hallmark of WASPs), but I couldn't quite make her. She didn't seem to fit into any of the groups, but she was THERE, feet were BARE, and I didn't ask questions!

I sat in front of her and a little to her right and began to shoot, because she was in the pose and I was liking what I was seeing. She was tall and regal and her feet were big and hellaciously curvy, and the things she was DOING with them! Waving them around, rubbing them together, writhing them, wriggling them, it was amazing. Those big blue-blooded soles stayed out and up for about a half hour, despite the fact that she would shoot me looks, including some pretty cold ones, but also some curious and amused ones. I think despite her haughty face she's actually a nice girl -- in fact I'm willing to bet on it. She had this funky tattoo going all along the edge of her left foot.

When she was on the phone and she was laughing with her friend you could see that she was sweet and fun. But what really makes this clip, besides all the excellent foot play, are those resting bitch face glances at the camera! I added most of them to the clip despite editing it down to only about 12 minutes.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look amazing. Big, beautiful and curvy. [Jerkoff] loving the resting bitch face too. [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A WASP? Looks more like a BEE to me. [Laugh]

But seriously, that's a very interesting observation to make, and a bit anachronistic 'cause I don't hear that term used much anymore. I'm curious as to how you determined that that she's a member of the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant set. To me, her features look like they could easily be North East Irish (a la Kennedys) in which case, she would most likely be a WASC, but what do I know. I love her feet though, thanks for the entertainment.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, I think her look would be best described as "Patrician" which I suppose is pretty much interchangeable with "WASP" to some folks. I also noticed that that she has a faint facial resemblance to Jackie Kennedy, who was actually part African-American (look it up) and like this girl, had big feet, and you can look that up too.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would lick and smell this woman's feet to high heaven until the cows came home!! [Mmm] [Drool]

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
I would lick and smell this woman's feet to high heaven until the cows came home!! [Mmm] [Drool]

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

Me too! [Tongue]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links