Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » İNew Model Sarah Blonde 20 y/o FEETİ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: İNew Model Sarah Blonde 20 y/o FEETİ
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Incredible. Did she mention anything about having smelly feet? How would you describe the smell?

Many thanks [Smile]

She was a very quiet and mysterious girl strangely. She didn't understand the concept of scrunching her toes either which was a bummer. The shoes smelled very cheesy from even 1 ft away. She wears these a LOT. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So lovely!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks1969:
So lovely!

[Thumbs Up] Cheers

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] OH MY GOOD FUCKING GOD MAN !!!!

Please tell me you somehow managed to bury your fucking face deep inside those smelly fucking flats [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

She makes my "little man down there" GROW !!! [Evil Grin] [Nana] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

Please tell me you somehow managed to bury your fucking face deep inside those smelly fucking flats [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

lol damn all these girls I think won't make the cut always do just the opposite. Hilarious! Thanks! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

Please tell me you somehow managed to bury your fucking face deep inside those smelly fucking flats [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

lol damn all these girls I think won't make the cut always do just the opposite. Hilarious! Thanks! [Thumbs Up]
[Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
 -

I mean, you can literally SEE the sweaty cheesy stink on this hottie's soles in the above photo. [Eek!] THAT'S what I'm talking about. [Bow Down]

THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's motherfucking done. [Thumbs Up]

[Wu]

-footboy1

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles and arches.... OMG [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Her soles and arches.... OMG [Drool]

[Cheers] [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's motherfucking done
Thanks!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Amazing! Do you have a close up of the flats? They look super worn out!

-
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

these need to be sold

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Incredible. Did she mention anything about having smelly feet? How would you describe the smell?

Many thanks [Smile]

She was a very quiet and mysterious girl strangely. She didn't understand the concept of scrunching her toes either which was a bummer. The shoes smelled very cheesy from even 1 ft away. She wears these a LOT. [Drool]
[Laugh] I hear ya! I have had a couple of girls just not able to grasp the fetish, which is cute at first but when they can't give me a decent sole scrunch it's a bit of a bummer! [Cry] None the less Sarah has amazing soles! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
quote:

Many thanks [Smile]

[Laugh] I hear ya! I have had a couple of girls just not able to grasp the fetish, which is cute at first but when they can't give me a decent sole scrunch it's a bit of a bummer! [Cry] None the less Sarah has amazing soles! [Thumbs Up]
Thanks! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links