Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Two peculiar Polish girls (big soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two peculiar Polish girls (big soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my webstore is:

http://clips4sale.com/40361

At first I thought these girls were Russian but I've since been told they are speaking Polish. This was about as perfect a double sole experience as you could get, the two of them sitting close together with their feet up and also pretty close. But as always seems to be the case, there was one hitch -- they were sitting with their backs to the sun. So when I first sat down to shoot, the chicks and their feet were totally backlit. I shot anyway hoping for a change in the lighting, which eventually happened.

At first they looked at me quizzically and took lots of photos of me with their cellphones, but then they settled in and sort of relaxed, and the lighting got better. They must have been visiting New York on vacation because they seemed to be in the park so they could rest their tender aching tootsies from walking around. To put it mildly, they did not seem to be the kind of girls who normally sit around with their shoes off, so this was a rare treat! They were dressed a bit strangely, kind of like scene-kid-meets-circus-clown. I didn't get it at ALL, and neither did a lot of people in the park who were giving them strange looks. They also had all sorts of piercings. But hey they both had big beautiful bare soles, so I was not complaining!

The one on the right was quite tall (five eight or nine) and wears a size 11 to 11.5 shoe (there was a tag inside her red, black and white trainers that said "42" on it -- I saw it quite clearly), and the one to the left was MUCH shorter but her feet were almost as big. She's about five foot two or three but with, I'll guess, about a size 10 shoe.

The smaller one looked at the camera for a while, said something to the tall one, they both laughed, and then the little one moved her feet so that her face was hidden from the camera. The big one didn't seem to give a shit.

Eventually the sun glare came back and I gave up shooting, and got up and patrolled the park. I didn't see anything and just sat down and relaxed, looking around, but suddenly I saw them walking over toward me. I just sat there watching them approach me, wondering what was going to happen, and the short girl said, "I take YOUR picture now." She pointed her cell at me and took a photo. She looked at her friend and smiled and they walked off. Hey that's fair. I think she was saying, you took our picture for a long time, now I'll take your picture too!

They looked so odd, but they were both super good-looking, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing the bare soles of bird-of-paradise girls like these. I shot them for about 20 minutes. This clip has the parts in which sun glare has the least effect on the view.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the Polish soles. The bigger the better I say [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice👍

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm part Polish and thinking I should introduce myself to those feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh a double, now that's a bonus [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links