Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Teeny tiny Chinese sole scruncher

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teeny tiny Chinese sole scruncher
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I sat down in front of this little tiny Chinese girl who had her little bare feet up and scrunching, and got the camera right out and started shooting. But as her seat back was in pointed at me I wasn't getting her face as well as I wanted, so after about three minutes I stopped shooting, scooted forward about a foot and a half, I turned the camera back on.

And she noticed this and totally made me as I zoomed in! It's funny. What I really liked about it though was how after that -- after looking down and seeing an inquiring camera lens taking in footage of her gorgeous little bare soles -- she just went back to business as usual for another five minutes! She wore big dangly earrings, sometimes she talked a little to herself, and she picked at her nails -- this is not a deep thinker we're talking about here, but I actually find that kind of cute in its own way (though I prefer smart girls).

Finally the guy she was waiting for called her to say he was on the lawn and he wanted her to wave to show where she was. Obviously she did want him coming over to see a man sitting on the lawn photographing the ticklish soles of her bare feet! So she put her feet down. I actually sat there for a few minutes in the hopes she would put her feet back up, but she didn't. I love her scrunches and her perfect little face.

She is one of those super teeny tiny Chinese girls, definitely less than five feet tall. What's more adorable than that?

-  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! So delicious.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links