Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Elegant German lady's soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elegant German lady's soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I saw this blonde lady sitting and reading, her elegant pearls and her little black dress suggesting she had been to, or was about to go to, an event. She had her pumps on the ground, her sexy feet propped up on a chair. I saw this first from behind (so the tops of her feet) and noticed she had the chair swivelled so that the seat back would be in the way, and as she was wearing a short skirt I didn't want to sit too close to her, but I tried to do what I could to get her face peeking over the seat back from time to time.

When I got around in front of her and sat down her sexy soles swung into view -- any very well maintained for a woman of a certain age, still with a nice plumpness and obviously very soft and sensitive (it was clear her heels put a little pressure on the ball of her foot but it hadn't developed into an actual callus.) She chewed gum which seemed sort of incongruous. She watched me sit down and watched me take the camera out, but as soon as I turned it toward her she skootched up a little bit in her seat so her eyes were hidden. She did peer at the camera once or twice though while I was shooting, I guess to see if I still was.

Now, the somewhat silly term MILF has been really overused, sometimes even for a girl in her mid-20s as long as she's had a baby, but THIS WOMAN is the type that the term MILF was invented for! Imagine her being the mom of a friend of yours and you're over visiting and she puts her feet up like this as she reads, bare soles pointed straight at you! My God, I'd never leave my friend's house.

I thought she was a tourist but it turns out she was local, at least for a few weeks, and I saw her a few other times as well, including once with a young man of about 18, very handsome and blonde. They spoke German to each other....

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be all over those... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would too, except probably in a different way [Wink]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links