Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet Fair Returns (sort of)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet Fair Returns (sort of)
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well bros… It has been nearly two months since I shut down Feet Fair, and I must say that I’ve had a lot of interesting reactions. I’ve had tons of messages from people expressing their love for the site, and wishing me good luck in my new endeavors, which of course, has been highly appreciated. For those of you who have written, asking me to consider re-opening the site, I have to say that I’m overwhelmed by the response; I never thought I’d hear from so many of you. So if you are really disappointed because you wanted to join the site, but never got around to it, here’s another shot at it. The thing is that even though I locked out the members’ section and several other areas of the site, the clips store and DVD store were never removed, and because some people apparently have direct links to those areas, I’m still getting orders! I’m a bit surprised that some folks still buy DVDs, but grateful just the same. Some folks just like older tech, I suppose.

Anyways, with all that in mind, I have decided to re-open Feet Fair temporarily, as I have already paid for my domain name and hosting plan throughout the summer. Lots of folks have told me that they would love to purchase individual sets from models, but that gets a bit tricky since I can’t be bothered to sell individual sets for the $5-10 that most are willing to pay. All the content form the members’ section will still be there, so anyone joining can still have access to it.

Here are the changes you can expect:

Because I’m still very busy with other projects, Feet Fair will be simplified somewhat. I will still add some picture sets, but I will only feature one model per update, and the updates will be added whenever I can get to them, so there won’t be regular Monday updates anymore.

Instead of a support model for every featured model, I will be adding a set of 8 pictures from the members’ section that can fully downloaded by anyone, and there will be a mix of older and newer pictures.

I will also be adding some video clips to the clip store whenever I can get to uploading them, but will no longer add any clips for the members’ section. Unfortunately, I will still need to keep membership at the same price to cover my expenses.

I will try and book a couple of new models, but I still have unposted sets from Precious Spectra, Anna Bella, Tracy J., Nikki, Raiden, Milly and Anastasia, so members will still get excellent value for their money.

Feet Fair will be reactivated on February the 29th with a new, more streamlined look, and will be permanently closed when my hosting plan ends at the ends of the summer, or perhaps sooner, depending on how much busier I get with outside work.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff man. It's really hard to step away from something you love, especially with a strong showing of support. Look forward to what you do, as always.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! Sounds great...i must say I've enjoyed your site over the years. Quality pics, models and sexy poses. I will be purchasing everything that I can while I can. God I miss Maureen! Lol.

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome that you got such a great response! I've been around here a long time and the place isn't the same without feetfair.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soft sole lover:
I've been around here a long time and the place isn't the same without feetfair.

That's so nice of you to say. [Smile]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad to hear that you're bringing back the Fair, Adam!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:

[Big Grin]

Only temporarily, my friend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I'll be adding Precious Spectra this Monday, btw...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:

[Big Grin]

Only temporarily, my friend.
Even if it's temporary, it's still great to know.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT'S AWESOME!!! A second chance to capture my favorite models!..Thanks, Bro!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY!
I only got a membership in the last couple of weeks last time!
I may have to subscribe again!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great news, i missed out on a few sets so now i can go back and take a peek. i think a relaxed approach is the best aproach for this site [Smile]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The site is back on-line, and the next update = Unknown...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links