Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barista Aimee's Soles (Size 7's)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barista Aimee's Soles (Size 7's)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This just happened yesterday….

Imagine walking into your local coffee shop and seeing Aimee standing behind the counter. That's exactly what happened to me. I struck up a conversation while she was making my order and found out Aimee (like most in this city) is an aspiring actress. I casually leaned over the counter and saw her feet were covered in a pair of white canvas sneakers, no luck in getting a preview of her feet.

Okay, this is where I totally choked. I made her my usual offer of headshots but didn't tell her in trade for shots of her feet. I don't know why, I just choked..there was a line of people watching me, I was a pussy! Aimee was super excited at the offer and I left with my coffee thinking I was a total moron who just gave away headshots for nothing.

Later that afternoon, I get a call from Aimee who is ready to take me up on my offer. I arrange a time with her later that day….once again, I fail to mention modeling her feet…really off my game.

A few hours later, Aimee shows up at my studio. She's still wearing her work uniform with the white sneakers. We talk for a bit and I finally ask her about modeling her feet. She flat out says "No, my feet are really ugly." So, I don't push it, I offered her photos and she'll get them. We go through the shoot and get to know each other better. She has a really fun, outgoing personality.

We finish up and I ask once again, she wants to know why I want pics of feet and says "It's so weird". I show her a few clips from the site, explain to her that I and others find that feet can be interesting and attractive (never mention the word fetish). She tells me again her feet are horrible, I ask to see them. She is reluctant but I can see she's not offended and having fun so I continue to lightly convince her.

Finally, after about 30 mins (no joke) she agrees! These feet were straight out of her sneakers after working all day and she wasn't wearing socks. She has very wrinkly soles, size 7's. Aimee ended up having fun with the shoot but I doubt I'll get her back. After it was all over, she said that it was a "strange experience".

Clip available in my store.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow on her face and feet. Sometimes ya just choke and there's no explanation for it. I would have loved to see those little white canvas shoes. Nice job.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a stunner. I can see why you choaked. It would have happened to all of us. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent find with Aimee, Moriarty. Very pretty girl with wrinkly soles indeed. You could tell by the texture of them they're fresh out of sneakers. I personally think it's unique and interesting when an otherwise pretty girl possesses wrinkly soles, as one would normally expect to be her soles to be smooth. Her and Emily are your best finds in my opinion.

I also concur in not using the term "fetish". For some reason, it carries a negative stigma and has negative connotations with most people. I often think it's a misnomer anyway, as I think a lot of foot guys are more actually enthusiasts more so than fetishists.

I know you mentioned that you doubt she'll come back, but hey, you never know. That fashion model Jenn walked back in after you thought it was a botched opportunity.

Thanks for sharing.

[ February 25, 2016, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
OMG [Jerkoff]

Exactly.

quote:
These feet were straight out of her sneakers after working all day and she wasn't wearing socks.
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Excellent find with Aimee, Moriarty. Very pretty girl with wrinkly soles indeed. You could tell by the texture of them they're fresh out of sneakers. I personally think it's unique and interesting when an otherwise pretty girl possesses wrinkly soles, as one would normally expect to be her soles to be smooth. Her and Emily are your best finds in my opinion.

I also concur in not using the term "fetish". For some reason, it carries a negative stigma and has negative connotations with most people. I often think it's a misnomer anyway, as I think a lot of foot guys are more actually enthusiasts more so than fetishists.

I know you mentioned that you doubt she'll come back, but hey, you never know. That fashion model Jenn walked back in after you thought it was a botched opportunity.

Thanks for sharing.

It's amazing how one word (Fetish) can be the difference between a woman posing for me or not.

Would be great if I could get her back for a real, full foot shoot. I was tempted to take some shitty pics just to get her back in the studio! [Laugh]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:

Thanks for sharing.

It's amazing how one word (Fetish) can be the difference between a woman posing for me or not.

Would be great if I could get her back for a real, full foot shoot. I was tempted to take some shitty pics just to get her back in the studio! [Laugh]

Yeah, the term seems to carry a negative stigma and people's minds immediately interpret it as undoubtedly having sexual undertones. As mentioned, I generally think that "enthusiasts" is a more accurate term for many foot guys.

Perhaps she was just reluctant (even though she ultimately did) to show them at that particular moment since she knew they were fresh out of sneakers with no socks after several hours, thinking that nobody would want to see her "smelly feet". However, that's of course exactly the condition we want to see them in. Haha. If given the opportunity to make sure she feels they look nice beforehand, perhaps she'll be up for it again.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking amazing find, super cute, great looking feet and straight out of work sneakers.
Nicely done, please keep us posted.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fresh from work sneakers without socks, I'd bury my face so deep in em' soles so quick.... [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I don't get is girls like her will probably have no issue with someone licking around their ass where all kinds of bacteria and germs can be found but find feet so repulsive!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links