Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The value of a good nail technician? (pics for example)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The value of a good nail technician? (pics for example)
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I meant to post this in the FFTalk section, but it wouldn't allow the images for examples)

How much weight would you say that a good nail tech has on how good a pair of feet look? For example if the same person were to get pedicures done by someone less skilled than the better tech and we were to see the difference.

I guess an even deeper question would be are some nails just better looking naturally than others or is this all dependent on how the pedicurist trims and shapes the nails?

How can we tell the value of a good nail technician if we always seem to see the feet at their best? I have 2 example pics below that I just saw on reddit. On the first one, I was in love at first sight, but on the second one it looked like someone else did the work and cut the nails too short. I know that the different angle tells a different story, and they can't be judged the same in different lighting and at a different angle, but I am curious as to your thoughts. Anyone else ever wonder this?

-

-

In the end, maybe I just like longer nails, who knows [Cry]

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jerkdiggler
Board Regular
Member # 49740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jerkdiggler   Email jerkdiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fact, she did go to two different places. These pics of her were taken several months apart. She is my wife. [Smile]

[ May 18, 2016, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: jerkdiggler ]

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love her beautiful toes in my mouth !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say the more skilled tech you have the nicer your feet will be. That all being said I do believe some people have naturally better looking nails that other. Its a techs job to make the best with what you have.
You wife has stunning feet by the way [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They both look great BTW, it's like cheating on you wife with your wife.
I guess it's preference if you like long nails or shorter nails.
I don't even remember the question because I just can't stop staring at those feet. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn her toes look gorgeous!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links