Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Playful pretty blonde -- seatback and pose show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playful pretty blonde -- seatback and pose show
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

The playful pretty blonde, who I now knew as Bri, was in town (she lives in LA now) and wanted to see if I was interested in her feet. Is the pope catholic? (Well, maybe not anymore, but you get my point.) So we went back to the place where I first discovered her and we sat down to shoot. It felt nostalgic being there with her, but also completely different: In the intervening years I had tickled the living shit out of her big sexy soles -- TWICE!

So I thought of positions I had not seen her soles in back when she was just resting in the park, and the first things that came to mind were feet way up (really OUT THERE) and then of course The Pose. So we met on a day so hot the paint was peeling off of cars, and shot about twenty minutes of footage. Here are some highlights of it. It's so hard to arrange for meetups with the PPB at this point, this may be her swan song footage on my store. She's amazing, and not just because she's beautiful and has sexy feet. She's also very sweet (although no pushover) and very funny.

Enjoy her swan song soles -- the foot fetish regulars in the park certainly did! There was a little knot of guys who hovered around and enjoyed the free show they got .... [Jerkoff]

-
 -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO NICE.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice!!! I love Bri so much!!! 'Is the Pope Catholic?' [Laugh] [Laugh] Also great positions!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links