Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Personal Trainer Lauren's Soles (Size 8) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Personal Trainer Lauren's Soles (Size 8)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the benefits of renting an office in my building is a free membership to the gym located there. Lauren is a trainer at the gym that I've gotten to know over the past few months. From the first time I saw her, I've always wanted to see the feet hiding in her sneakers. She seemed like the type of person who would be open to modeling her feet but I never found the right opportunity to ask.

Lauren was interested in buying a camera for herself but was unsure of what to get. I suggested she come by my studio after work and I would let her test out some of my gear.

A few hours later, Lauren came by and I let her try out my cameras. During that time she was asking lots of questions about the type of pictures I take. I took that as my opening and told her about my "interest" in capturing feet on camera. She just responds with "Oh, that's cool" then tells me about a friend of hers who is a professional hand model.

I flat out ask her if she would model her feet. "My feet?" she laughs. "What do I have to do?" I don't hesitate and get her to prop her feet up in front of the camera. The funniest part is that she is surprised when I tell her to take her sneakers off as if she had no idea that was part of modeling her feet and tells me "My feet are kinda scary". I was able to get this exchange on video which is great.

Lauren's size 8 feet were fresh out of sneakers, 8 hours of working including 3 hours worth of leading cardio classes! Her feet were slightly dirty and I even picked up a faint but very nice scent, nothing overpowering. I was really tempted to bury my face in her soles!

Full clip available in my store!

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome work!!! Mmmmmm personal trainer soles [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great find, Moriarty. Excellent job. I like how she started off in her sneakers first in this one.

I also like how you provide a background description on how each of the shoots came to fruition, and I like the manner in which a lot of them do.

Keep up the good work.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it!!! dying to see asian models!
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great write up! Great pics! Thanks for this post!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing. Her feet being buried in those trainers all day would be wonderfully sweaty and look oh so soft . It would be like dreaming to place my face to those soles.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Another great find, Moriarty. Excellent job. I like how she started off in her sneakers first in this one.

I also like how you provide a background description on how each of the shoots came to fruition, and I like the manner in which a lot of them do.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man! I was wondering if I should keep up with the background stories or if people just skip straight to the photos. Nice to know you enjoy them.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
quote:

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man! I was wondering if I should keep up with the background stories or if people just skip straight to the photos. Nice to know you enjoy them.
Definitely keep up the background story's! I think a true foot connoisseur appreciates the scene being set [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vmgl
Board Regular
Member # 34662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vmgl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Hope you can get her to modeling again and bury that face on those awesome soles... and that cock, too!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
FEET FOR EVERYONE!!!

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUM her soles look scrumptious!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
quote:

Keep up the good work.

No problem!

Yes, definitely continue including the background descriptions/stories. As another poster mentioned, it sets the scene and sets the stage, so it builds up anticipation for the pictures when one scrolls down to view them after having read the description. It gives the viewer a sense of what the girl's personality is like.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go seizing a great opportunity!!
It looks like I'll be paying a visit to your store.

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links